Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK this pics really crakcs me up the face everything, even roxy looks like shes saying what the hell bear :rofl: To me it looks like hes seen a scary part in a movie that made him scream :rofl: Also i added some pics of his poor ball R.I.P ball :rofl: Like i said before, hes a ball destroyer, enjpy :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahahha that first pic is priceless :D Love it :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
that is amazing! LOVE the first pic, should totally beon a post card!!!
but fyi if you want to save tons of money and heart ach, you should buy a chuck it ball, they last forever!!! the dogs have yet chew through the balls and I've had it 5 months!!!!
lol i sound like a sells person but still
Chuckit! Ultra Tennis Ball Dog Toy - Toys - Dog - PetSmart

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that is amazing! LOVE the first pic, should totally beon a post card!!!
but fyi if you want to save tons of money and heart ach, you should buy a chuck it ball, they last forever!!! the dogs have yet chew through the balls and I've had it 5 months!!!!
lol i sound like a sells person but still
Chuckit! Ultra Tennis Ball Dog Toy - Toys - Dog - PetSmart
Naw your just trying to help me and i appriciate it thanks, i will look for a chuck it ball an give it a go beside what should i expect with a $1 ball :rofl: i am cheap i kno

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Love my Kong knck off, but the chuck it is the best thing ever :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
OMG thats the funniest pic ever!!

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Naw your just trying to help me and i appriciate it thanks, i will look for a chuck it ball an give it a go beside what should i expect with a $1 ball :rofl: i am cheap i kno
shoot i am cheap to!!! that is why buying 20 $1 balls a month got on my durn nervse lol, so i spent like 12 got 2 balls and still have them way down the road, they have lasted 4 puppy teethings, Lucy- who can eat an antler within 1 day, and a border collie how spazticly flexes her jaw, a pit that sits down and just chews on it like it's a kong. lol you get the point. i am freakin thrilled with mine!

·
Registered
795 Posts
LMAO! Talk about perfect timing!

I love it!

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
THANK YOU!!! I had to get out of bed and come to work in 5 inches of NEW SNOW :( Then I saw this picture. All out belly laugh, thanks for cheering me up :) Great shot!

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
THANK YOU!!! I had to get out of bed and come to work in 5 inches of NEW SNOW :( Then I saw this picture. All out belly laugh, thanks for cheering me up :) Great shot!
Aww ur welcome, u have to check out my other threat called bear snake rangler that will make u laugh as well :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts