Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some of the pics I took last weekend.. Im very proud of my guys!! Teardrop took the bodypound for the 55 and over Ace class friday and saturday. Cali took a first friday and a third saturday for her weight class and Tater took a third saturday and his first weightull ever :D we didnt do any WP sunday.. we spent the day in the show ring with Cali and Tau

here are some of teardrop

here are some of cali

here is tater

here are some of TGP's crew

and here are some other random dogs

here are some from the show ring sunday

miss cali

tau

Sharina in Jr. Handlers with Tau

photobucket is being slow resizing :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very nice! Thanx for sharing ;D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Great pics, I see Michelle Falcon up there with her red dog doing weight pull. Very nice :D Congrats on your wins :D

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hey circlemkennels
Thank you for sharing the great pictures.I just love to see the dog's work with the sleigh.The power is very impressive.
Thank you,
Henry

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics they all looked great. Love cali she is very pretty. Looks to have been a fun weekend. Congrats on all your wins.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
great job on your wins! You must be so proud! Great looking bunch! Congratulations!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey you can see Takoda's butt in one of the pictures!!! And I'm in the background of one :)

It was awesome meeting you btw, Takoda REALLY liked Teardrop ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I like Michelle, lol. So awesome you got to meet Muttkip, I am a tad jealous :p Hope you are feelin better :D

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
great pics ! I wanted to go soooo bad but way too much goin on ...
nice job!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
great pics they all looked great. Love cali she is very pretty. Looks to have been a fun weekend. Congrats on all your wins.
great job on your wins! You must be so proud! Great looking bunch! Congratulations!
thanks you... im very proud of them!
Hey you can see Takoda's butt in one of the pictures!!! And I'm in the background of one :)
It was awesome meeting you btw, Takoda REALLY liked Teardrop ;)
it was great meeting you and takoda too!! :D
I like Michelle, lol. So awesome you got to meet Muttkip, I am a tad jealous :p Hope you are feelin better :D
i feel horrible!!!! mayb not too much the longer and the docs will get it straightened out... i probly wont hold my breathe though.....
great pics ! I wanted to go soooo bad but way too much goin on ...
nice job!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for sharing. Lots of good pulling dogs in that area. Congrats on your wins!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts