Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol, so I ordered Gage a collar from Trevor @ Nismo's K9 Co. and I got it yesterday and finalyl got to put it on him today, OMG it looks sooooo sexy on him, Trev, I love it, And he has plenty of room to grow in it, he will wear it around the house and Maxine will be showing him in it on Sat. at the Bully show. :D

SO here ya go, hahaha he wouldn't be still, he lubs me :p

Just wish he had been lookin at me, is a great pic :D -

What y'all think?? I likes it :D

Reactions: Wingman

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks James, I promise you won't be sorry, Trev makes awesome stuff :D

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Looks so great on him, i love it!!!!!
James, Tye is so right you won't be sorry. These are great sturdy collars, Trev knows what's up :)

·
LOLZ
1,086 Posts
I may eventually get one from him, it does look hella good on your pup! But I gotta show Tablerock some love first, ya know! :p haha

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
very nice I love it .

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Why not both :D I got a BA collar from Trev and we just ordered a Camo and black WP harness with the green padding from Tablerock :) I had the WP harness made to match Trevor's collar :D

Reactions: Nizmo

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Thanks for all the love guys!
Gage wheres it well. i wish you guys the best of luck at the show, no doubt it will be fun! :)
much appreciated!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Love it! Very good looking collar. I may have to order one for Harlow if Niz can do Gucci print lol (I`ll pay extra [; )

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Trev - for real it is awesome, Maxine's dad was even impressed, I promise to post pics first thing Sunday :D

Rach - you won't be unhappy even if it's nto gucci :p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol Trev, I will be meetin g John ( Lone Star) and seeing many ppl I haven't seen in a few years, will be nice, and Gage gets to rep you r collar :D

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
He looks good in it!!

I think its funny how he doesn't look at you in any of the pics except one. My boy Whit does the same thing and I hate it! I'll have a good shot and then he looks away lol.

Very handsome boy apbtmom :)

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Eric, hahah in the first couple of shots he kept trying to turn around to lick me, silly dog, he is too funny, my boys just sit and pose, but I am forever takin pis of them :D hahaha I heart me some Whit, he is too cute :D

Thanks, I know my niece will be happy to see these responses :D

·
Super Moderator
4,626 Posts
Lookin' good! Trevor makes killer collars!!

I heart Gager, he's such a handsome dude.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes he does :D Thanks, my niece is soooo stoked to show him tomorrow in his new spiffy collar from trevor :D

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Lookin' good! Trevor makes killer collars!!

I heart Gager, he's such a handsome dude.
thank you :) Gage will have soo much fun at the show tomorrow

Yes he does :D Thanks, my niece is soooo stoked to show him tomorrow in his new spiffy collar from trevor :D
I happy to hear Maxine loved it, and even her dad liked it she said.
:woof:

excited to hear how the show goes!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.