Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GAME-DOGS (real APBT) How can they be...

blue coated (nosed) ??? why none of them has made it to the TOP, if they are as GAME as some claim ??? Why aren´t they known to old DOGMEN ??? Are they MUTTS ??? Where did they come from ???

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
If you search "blue APBT" in our search bar you will find a ton of threads and post on this subject.

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
I agree. Use the search bar here u'll see lots of threads like this. And just to clarify, are u meaning game dogs like pre 76 that were fought in the []... or game bred ADBA style blue dogs with a working style and high prey drive?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree. Use the search bar here u'll see lots of threads like this. And just to clarify, are u meaning game dogs like pre 76 that were fought in the []... or game bred ADBA style blue dogs with a working style and high prey drive?
Odin's_BlueDragon... looking for GAMENESS which makes REAL APBT... NOT in the PIT... DEF: willing to try with an effort that surpass the norm.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Odin's_BlueDragon... looking for GAMENESS which makes REAL APBT... NOT in the PIT... DEF: willing to try with an effort that surpass the norm.
I am confused this statement you gameness is defined by dog on dog testing. Blue dog have popped up from time to him but not in the light grey color you expect. They were not kept just as Colby culled red nose dogs mostndog men culled blue dog.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I am confused this statement you gameness is defined by dog on dog testing. Blue dog have popped up from time to him but not in the light grey color you expect. They were not kept just as Colby culled red nose dogs mostndog men culled blue dog.
yee that´s what I´m talking about... these new light grey (blue) cold (ungameness) where do they come from ??? and how come never heard of in the old days ???

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
This is the belonging clubs Ch soga she has been posted here great many times. Because she one of the few blue dogs that was a game dog and their actual visual evidence that she was blue. One thing that has not be pointed out is she is heavily bred with the stroller blood. This is the ed Crenshaw blood. This same dog produce many great dog that produced great lines. For example sorrels red jerry. Not to mention countless dog of Maurice Carvers, so blue dogs can come from traditional game lines just does not happen often.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
The light grey dog are often from bully lines. Their is no way to know what is in their since it is open that founders of the breed mixed different breeds into the. The UKC and adba allow the registration of the dogs so they are passed off as apbt. When they are not.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is the belonging clubs Christmas soga.b she has been posted here great many times. Because she one of the few blue dogs that was a game dog and their actual visual evidence that she was blue. One thing that has not be pointed out is she is heavily bred with the stroller blood. This is the ed Crenshaw blood. This same dog produce many great dog that produced great lines. For example sorrels red jerry. Not to mention countless dog of Maurice Carvers, so blue dogs can come from traditional game lines just does not happen often.
NOW we see them by millions all around... and we´re talking about one bitch that made it !!!
why old DOGMAN didn´t keep them on their yards, not to even mention match them ???

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The light grey dog are often from bully lines. Their is no way to know what is in their since it is open that founders of the breed mixed different breeds into the. The UKC and adba allow the registration of the dogs so they are passed off as apbt. When they are not.
that´s probably it... messed up Kennel Clubs registry :curse:

Any proof of this ??? wrongly registries...

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,563 Posts
I think ur definition of game is wrong. Game is the willingness to finish the fight. Game cannot be proven any other way except in the []. Hog hunting comes close but its not the same. So unless u live somewhere else where []ing a dog is legal, u wont find any truely game dogs here in the states.

But Rudy got it right, the lighter blues come from AmBully lines and fad breeders that are breeding for color only, which is bad news for any dog. And the kennel clubs just don't recognize them as another breed, yes its bad for APBTs. But don't assume that because a dog is blue that its not an APBT either. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
NOW we see them by millions all around... and we´re talking about one bitch that made it !!!
why old DOGMAN didn´t keep them on their yards, not to even mention match them ???
This same club out of Mexico has had couple blue ch. But like I said a great many dog men did not like dogs of color. That would explain how people show you a red nose dog and say it is pure Colby blood well just happens as things work them out. It is just odds not all dogs work out if blue one popes up recessive. It would only be few, then if they were not culled the chances of them testing game is thin. The chances of them being a ch of note even thinner.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Like I said ought be recessive of of black and tan. But most likely come from the mixing. Have to relies you are looking at bullies and trying to look at it as apbt. They are not apbt is only part of the bully blood puzzle. Side you won't know where it comes from.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
The UKC type show dogs have more amstaff blood mixed in and a good many of them were from the bully foundations. The American bully started as UKC show dogs. Go to a shower look a t dogs that are bred to traditional line line ofngame dogs you won't see all these variation of color.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
1 - 20 of 50 Posts