Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luna and Crush playing today , started with me and luna and pep and then crush took over lol, such a bully.

I have a video but crushis VERY vocal and it sounds like its more serious then it is lol, and SMiggs just informed me I sound french in it , so need to audio swap for sure lol ;)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol Pep always looks like she wants to play but rarely will, she has more interest in jumping on the other dogs then playing with a toy lol. Although a few times here she did grab it and had a quick tug with crush and Lu.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OMG Pep playing!! YAY! lol Crush is awesome as always and you gotta love Luna. I wanna hear the french you though, and crush lol

Reactions: angelbaby

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol im not french I cant believe Miguel said that LMAO. ill maybe load the video on here tomorrow, on the lap top and learning this mouse pad thingy not liking it much , might have to do as holly said and hook up my computer mouse to it.

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
Crush has become such a handsome meat head! And I could just hear him say "But mom, I'm just livin' up to my name"

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
lol you really do sound french in the video.

Dont forget to ship crush in the christmas card exchange envelope.
wait she is sending him to me first, I am supposed to send him to you in my card!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone, but I thought i went over this already crush doesnt fit in the envelope , loki does though so he is on his way soon :p

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL Miguel he cold save you a ton in gas , ride him to school and back every day lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts