Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

it isnt flawless but we are getting there with it. ;) I have no clue how long it took but after I seen the post and posted I got down to working with her so I think I did alright with it. =) HAHA! can you see she was getting happy? I was so excited when she did it the first time that when she kept doing it she was getting worked up and wouldnt hold the dead part but once i calmed down she did it WITHOUT a treat. mahahahaha! and held it. Sooo...I managed to teach her a new trick in one day and by tomorrow she should have it pretty down. ;)

(btw, Idk why the sound doesnt work on these dang phones I added a song but it hasnt gone up on it yet so you get to hear chipmunks. xD)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love my girl

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha nice. i always wanted to teach a dog that
it is easy. =)

get the dog in the down command. take a really yummy treat or their fav toy and move it over their head until they roll on their side and get them to stay after say "playdead" or "bang" and give them their reward and repeat. that's how I did it with Riley. ;)

·
Registered
761 Posts
man iwas happy when my dog would sit on command, without a treat lol

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome, She is pretty quick. today she has it down. I will have to do a better video tomorrow outside. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts