Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurry up please and throw the ball...

Snapped by accident trying to get the ball dropped, lol

Love that I got the ball in this one. Stupid iPhone doesn't take them fast enough for me!

Happy pup playing keep away from Garagmel. he always wins...

I know there is a snake in there....

"I am so hot I can't keep my eyes open"

FINALLY cooled off!

He always THINKS he wants to drink it and then tries and looks as if he realizes how dumb he was cause he knows he can't drink salt water!!!

on the ride back home, with my sister.

WHY WONT YOU THROW THE BALL FOR ME ANYMORE!!!!

Gargamel thinks the bird bath is his water bowl. Its all he with drink out of, even when I bring him a bowl out. So now I just keep it full for him, and he keeps hoping a bird will come when he is there, lol.

pooped after the park and finally giving up on the fact I am going to play again instead of getting ready for work. I WISH I could PLAY stupid work!.

Thanks for looking :) :love2: my boy and can take so many pictures of him, its a bit obsessive... oh well.. :woof::woof:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics , look like he will sleep well tonight lol.

Reactions: ames

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Great pics Ames!! Where the heck do you go cause I want to go there too!! LOL!! It looks beautiful :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks ladies. HAHA my sister JUST called and said she just went in my place and is still sleeping, lol

Its only 5 minutes from my house. Its called Great Esker park and I LOVE IT!!! My sisters friend has lived in Weymouth forevere and its a hidden treasure. She would kick my butt for posting it lmao, but she recently told me she is breeding he dogs so I don't care anymore, lol. Bare Cove is across the water, which is 26 acres of off leash dog CRAZINESSSSSSSSS so we stay on this side of the water. Not many people know about it, so shhhhhhh, lol. Anytime you, Bella and Jayda wanna come down for a walk, lemme know!!!

If you see the open area to the left of the water, that's off of Puritan Road on the other side of Bare Cove park. That's my hidden gem to go. LOVE it, not even on a map, lol.

Puritan Road, weymouth, ma - Google Maps

I have a story about bare cove park, would LOVE to be able to enjoy it, no glass ANYWHERE and so well cared for. I went there not knowing it was off leash dog craziness. They are supposed to be off leash ONLY if they can recall to their owners. should have known, but it was raining and 40. I figured we would try. 26 acres, I mean we wont see anyone right? WRONG. after walking for about 3 hours off trail, no hman or dog in site, it was PERFECT. We went to find our way out and the first 4-5 dogs we came across immediately recalled to their owners, were leashed and no issues. One lady give me lip for asking her, but he its your dog lady, not mine that will be hurt if anything could happen! ugh we are so so close to the exit and out of NO WHERE a dog walker had let 6 of her dogs off leash and they CHARGE at us. I am at a loss. all sizes, a lab to a mini poodle. I have Mel's mouth, but I don't know about these dogs I scream for the dog walker lady she runs around trying to control 6 dogs, I mean COME ONNNNNNNN. THANKFULLY Gargamel kept his cool and didn't freak and I put him in a sit and he didn't like it when the poodle sniffed his bum, but other than that, I was so proud of him. Only when the lady walked away and I told him it was OK, he whined this incredible whine like he was so mad at me for letting that happen. I promised I would never go back. That was far too scary of a moment for me, and such irresponsible owner it was scary, and I felt I was bad for putting him in that position, unwillingly, but still. AND the looks we would get from some as I asked them to leash their dogs. and after Mel was OK and not whining or nervous about the 6 dogs that walked away, one women, who saw us get bum rushed. She witnessed Mel getting surrounding and him NOT reacting and screams, "is your dog under control now so I can walk by" I WAS SO HEATED like MY DOG under CONTROL? How about you ask the other lady if SHE has HER dogs under control. Mine has been leashed this whole time! it was MY DOGS fault that happened. Nothing to the crazy dog walker with 6 dogs off lash. UGGGGGG people suck. But anyway... lol sorry for the ramble, just brought back some memories of a few months back, lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
thanks ladies. Its only 5 minutes from my house. Its called Great Esker park and I LOVE IT!!! My sisters friend has lived in Weymouth forevere and its a hidden treasure. She would kick my butt for posting it lmao, but she recently told me she is breeding he dogs so I don't care anymore, lol. Bare Cove is across the water, which is 26 acres of off leash dog CRAZINESSSSSSSSS so we stay on this side of the water. Not many people know about it, so shhhhhhh, lol. Anytime you, Bella and Jayda wanna come down for a walk, lemme know!!!

If you see the open area to the left of the water, that's off of Puritan Road on the other side of Bare Cove park. That's my hidden gem to go. LOVE it.

Well I am on vacation for two whole weeks starting 6/27 and I think a trip to there would be AWESOME!!! Will have to set it up ;)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am on vacation for two whole weeks starting 6/27 and I think a trip to there would be AWESOME!!! Will have to set it up ;)
awww shoot. sounds like a plan. Vacation ROCKS!!! YAY and over the 4th, girl you must be pumped!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
awww shoot. sounds like a plan. Vacation ROCKS!!! YAY and over the 4th, girl you must be pumped!
Yes! I love me some vacation time :) I only get 6 weeks vacation a year though :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
thanks ladies. HAHA my sister JUST called and said she just went in my place and is still sleeping, lol

Its only 5 minutes from my house. Its called Great Esker park and I LOVE IT!!! My sisters friend has lived in Weymouth forevere and its a hidden treasure. She would kick my butt for posting it lmao, but she recently told me she is breeding he dogs so I don't care anymore, lol. Bare Cove is across the water, which is 26 acres of off leash dog CRAZINESSSSSSSSS so we stay on this side of the water. Not many people know about it, so shhhhhhh, lol. Anytime you, Bella and Jayda wanna come down for a walk, lemme know!!!

If you see the open area to the left of the water, that's off of Puritan Road on the other side of Bare Cove park. That's my hidden gem to go. LOVE it, not even on a map, lol.

I have a story about bare cove park, would LOVE to be able to enjoy it, no glass ANYWHERE and so well cared for. I went there not knowing it was off leash dog craziness. They are supposed to be off leash ONLY if they can recall to their owners. should have known, but it was raining and 40. I figured we would try. 26 acres, I mean we wont see anyone right? WRONG. after walking for about 3 hours off trail, no hman or dog in site, it was PERFECT. We went to find our way out and the first 4-5 dogs we came across immediately recalled to their owners, were leashed and no issues. One lady give me lip for asking her, but he its your dog lady, not mine that will be hurt if anything could happen! ugh we are so so close to the exit and out of NO WHERE a dog walker had let 6 of her dogs off leash and they CHARGE at us. I am at a loss. all sizes, a lab to a mini poodle. I have Mel's mouth, but I don't know about these dogs I scream for the dog walker lady she runs around trying to control 6 dogs, I mean COME ONNNNNNNN. THANKFULLY Gargamel kept his cool and didn't freak and I put him in a sit and he didn't like it when the poodle sniffed his bum, but other than that, I was so proud of him. Only when the lady walked away and I told him it was OK, he whined this incredible whine like he was so mad at me for letting that happen. I promised I would never go back. That was far too scary of a moment for me, and such irresponsible owner it was scary, and I felt I was bad for putting him in that position, unwillingly, but still. AND the looks we would get from some as I asked them to leash their dogs. and after Mel was OK and not whining or nervous about the 6 dogs that walked away, one women, who saw us get bum rushed. She witnessed Mel getting surrounding and him NOT reacting and screams, "is your dog under control now so I can walk by" I WAS SO HEATED like MY DOG under CONTROL? How about you ask the other lady if SHE has HER dogs under control. Mine has been leashed this whole time! it was MY DOGS fault that happened. Nothing to the crazy dog walker with 6 dogs off lash. UGGGGGG people suck. But anyway... lol sorry for the ramble, just brought back some memories of a few months back, lol.
So wait! You go on a different side away from the areas with loose dogs right? Bella is pretty cool with other dogs but I prefer if I come across leashed ones!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great shots!! He's such a handsome boy. LOL @ the bird bath, We have 2 water troffs a kiddie pool and water buckets and Dosia will still stand up and drink outta our bird bath too loll :)

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So wait! You go on a different side away from the areas with loose dogs right? Bella is pretty cool with other dogs but I prefer if I come across leashed ones!
TOTALLY! The off leash is across the way. sucks, but will not go back there. we make due with the esker :) Kinda of funny, almost ALL the dogs (if I see one) are leashed at my park. There might be one or 2 I come across during a walk, but I am able to see them ahead and ask for them to leash their dogs. And the ones some have aggression and you can tell cause their owners gear up and take hold of their dogs leash as we pass, never had an issue on this side of the water :) I hear you, when we meet Mel and Bella may not even get close enough to sniff, right, we can see how it goes :)

Great shots!! He's such a handsome boy. LOL @ the bird bath, We have 2 water troffs a kiddie pool and water buckets and Dosia will still stand up and drink outta our bird bath too loll :)
aww thanks Krystal! that's awesome! Dosia is a trip!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww Amy I love to see pics of Mel, he looks like he had a great time and was wayyy tired. Love the bird bath shot, wonder what he would do if a bird did land there :p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awwww Amy I love to see pics of Mel, he looks like he had a great time and was wayyy tired. Love the bird bath shot, wonder what he would do if a bird did land there :p
Thanks girl :) one day a bird may get up some nerve lol

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lmaoooo I certainly hope not, but would be funny to see :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
great pictures!!!! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts