Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gator sired dogs today.

I've got a male off of a bitch named Dixie. She was one of the last litters from Gator/ Irene3 before Gator took ill. She has since passed too. I've been out of the game for a long time now. Just wonderin if there are any folks around that have anything similar and kinda just wonderin about some Shorty/Cowboy and Penny/Eli dogs I had years ago in the South MS, AL, LA area.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I deleted the stud listing that was posted in this thread because I don't think it falls in line with our rules. Carry on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, she only had one litter and I was the only owner. I did have one of the litter stolen and sold by a crackhead for some pills, but that aint her. And I'm not a varment fellows. Just been a long time and really was just wonderin if they were still relevant.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
No, she only had one litter and I was the only owner. I did have one of the litter stolen and sold by a crackhead for some pills, but that aint her. And I'm not a varment fellows. Just been a long time and really was just wonderin if they were still relevant.
Nevermind...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gator died not long after I got Dixie. I was just really wonderin if anything in those last couple years got anywhere like the earlier ones did.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts