Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boy will be turning two in November. He's got an incredible personality and so much character. It's a huge change from having other bull breeds. He has 0 aggression and the only drive he has is for fetch and tug. I do miss my old bulls still. Geach is better suited to my lazy lifestyle though.

Super Moderator
Mac, just saw Geach's pictures and I'm laughing as I type. Absolutely love that mug. Showed the pics to Donna and her remark was " he is absolutely adorable". My laughter of course is at the wardrobe you have accumulated for him. Ecko boy would be embarrassed for him, :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness, he is stunning. Hard to believe that he's 2 already. Any new thoughts on showing him?
Appreciate the pictures and thoroughly enjoyed them. 馃挆

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mac, just saw Geach's pictures and I'm laughing as I type. Absolutely love that mug. Showed the pics to Donna and her remark was " he is absolutely adorable". My laughter of course is at the wardrobe you have accumulated for him. Ecko boy would be embarrassed for him, :ROFLMAO:
In all seriousness, he is stunning. Hard to believe that he's 2 already. Any new thoughts on showing him?
Appreciate the pictures and thoroughly enjoyed them. 馃挆
Ecko had 5 coats, 3 sweaters, and a handful of 5T shirts from the kids section. He would probably have been jealous of Geach's wardrobe. LOL! He's turned into a pretty popular guy, taking after his late pack mate. A Bark Bar opened up near me called Ruff Houz Bark Park and Bar. They use him as the mascot even though the owner has three gorgeous huskies.
Aaaaalmost two. So close he thinks he's grown. LOL!

I had his breathing assessed and they advised he needed BOAS surgery. They opened up his stenotic nares, shortened his VERY elongated palate, and removed 2 saccules that had inverted from the pressure of not being able to breathe properly. I went ahead and had him neutered at the same time. He's an incredible dog, but I think he has more negatives to bring to the breeding pool then positives. Of course no balls means no shows, but my work schedule has made showing all but impossible anyways. He travels with me all over FL though. Hotel folks always love him and we've hit at least half the bark parks in FL so far. I expect we'll have them all visited by the end of the year. LOL

Super Moderator
I knew he had the BOAS surgery but obviously didn't know that he was neutered at the same time. Poor boy had to hurt from one end to the other.
It is easy to understand why he is so popular and an honorary mascot of the Ruff Houz Bark Park and Bar, love the name. Fingers crossed he stays structurally solid and doesn't get injured trying on his newest outfit. ;)

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I knew he had the BOAS surgery but obviously didn't know that he was neutered at the same time. Poor boy had to hurt from one end to the other.
It is easy to understand why he is so popular and an honorary mascot of the Ruff Houz Bark Park and Bar, love the name. Fingers crossed he stays structurally solid and doesn't get injured trying on his newest outfit. ;)
Aside from his breathing he hasn't shown signs of any future issues. So far anyways. He recovered incredibly fast from his surgeries. He didn't even know his balls were gone. LOL!
He's just so darn cute, it's hard not to fur mommy the heck out of him. So when I find something that will actually fit him and his odd shape, I buy it. This dog has a 21" chest and a 17" neck. But his back is only 13" long. LOL!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts