Look at *this* guy...

He's too cute for words!

Congrats on the addition to your family

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thank you. He's starting to fill out a bit more now. So new pics will be posted in another couple of weeks. Pending I can get his little butt to sit still for them. LOL!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
OMG he’s awesome! He’s what I call “the right dog!” You are going to have a blast with him. He’s perfect.
So wait a minute, Cheza? Like Aireals pup?

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
OMG he's awesome! He's what I call "the right dog!" You are going to have a blast with him. He's perfect.
So wait a minute, Cheza? Like Aireals pup?
He is pretty much perfect for me and my lifestyle. He's a full on mama's boy too. Follows me around and naps on or next to me. The sun rises and sets on me in his eyes. He's my first puppy and I've enjoyed almost every minute of it.

Yes sir, I acquired Cheza a few years ago. She needed a home to retire in. Aireal was starting to move away from bull breeds and got married. She has Bostons now and wants to get into retrievers. Cheza gets on well with old man Ecko and has been playing well with Geach. Supervised of course. I have a houseful now but I couldn't help myself with Geach. I had to have him. I harassed Lauren for weeks about him. LOL!

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wiggly boy

Loves sleeping on me.

Gonna need some baby teeth pulled.

His modeling portfolio pose.

Sitting like a fat kid.

Ecko the cancer dog having a good day.

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
Thanks for sharing Mac. What a mug on Geach, he couldn't be any cuter. Oh those eyes. Mr. Ecko is looking pretty good for himself while he's enjoying his treat.

·
Super Moderator
4,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Geach update... 28 lbs and a little over a year old. He's a solid little brick and a sweet boy. I had to pay for BOAS surgery, but his breathing is SO much better now. He's my heart.

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
Fantastic pictures Mac. What a mug. Happy to hear that his BOAS surgery went well and helped his breathing. Sorry if I should know but who is Geach sharing a bed with in the second to last picture?
Appreciate you sharing the pictures. One of these days we have to catch up.

Edit: I should have looked at your other post first. My question is answered. ;-)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts