Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

aw sheet I thought I turned them sorry....tilt ya head ...wont nothing I mean nuthin will fall out,,,lol

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TY YALL.....

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
565 chevy no squeeze...

·
Registered
73 Posts
Very nice work. Did you design/bend the chassis too? Are you a Lincoln or Miller man? I need to get a go fast car done soon, they just opened 1/8th mile track down the road. Thanks for some extra motivation. The 565 going NA, or forced induction?

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Very nice work. Did you design/bend the chassis too? Are you a Lincoln or Miller man? I need to get a go fast car done soon, they just opened 1/8th mile track down the road. Thanks for some extra motivation. The 565 going NA, or forced induction?
thanks....yes I do all my bending.and I do my own blu prints so to speak....bout the only thing I don't do is paint...if I think about a can of krylon it'll run hahahaha..Lincoln tig welder.sq.wave 175.oldy but a goody..the truck belongs to a customer,but ima sure it'll be na...at first anyway....
where you at?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in Michigan, just south of Lansing. The drag strip is Onondaga drag way it has been shut down since the early 70's just got it up and running less than a month ago. I love the good ole Lincoln stuff arc/tig but my mig is miller. lol. What is your bender of choice? jd2, pro tools, jmr, bailigh? I would definitely be a happy customer to get a chassis like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts