Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Went to a show today, with the Canine Bodybuilding Association. It was their first show, and it was a bit of a cluster****, but there were a lot of dogs, and most of them were shorty bulls, am bullies, and other bulldogs. There were about 11 APBTs, and Indie got best female, and Reserve best APBT in the show, 2nd to a nice male ADBA style dog. I had wanted to do WP, but it didn't start till after I had to go to work. :( Indie's never pulled on wheels before, and I was looking forward to trying it out before Premier in 2 weeks. (so excited!!)
Indie w/ her trophy and ribbons:

Should have some nicer ones taken by the photographers at the show in a few days. :)

Some pretty shots:

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't help but add some pics of my daughter's first pony ride... :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Awesome pics! I love Indie. Thanks for sharing and congrats :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
YAYA good for you Indie! Your daughter looks like she had a blast! Very cute! Beautiful girls you have :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome pics! I love Indie. Thanks for sharing and congrats :D
Thanks! Odin is a handsome feller, too. :)

YAYA good for you Indie! Your daughter looks like she had a blast! Very cute! Beautiful girls you have :)
She LOVED riding that pony. :) She also had a blast running into the ring today while I was showing Indie. Gotta love travelling w/ a 3.5 year old, and no help!!!!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Aww she looks good in pink! Oh and I LOVE your daughter's hair!! So cute!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Congrats on the wins!! Indie looks gorgeous as always :D your little girl has the cutest hair ive ever seen!!!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Aww she looks good in pink! Oh and I LOVE your daughter's hair!! So cute!
Congrats on the wins!! Indie looks gorgeous as always :D your little girl has the cutest hair ive ever seen!!!
Thank ya'll! :) Love her new Ezydog harness. <3

My daughter's hair... is a mystery. Dunno where it came from, or where it's going! lol. Thanks for the compliments!

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
A. OMG! You make beautiful babies! She is soooo freakin' cute!

B. Congrats to Indie, def buff. Well deserved win.

C. 3rd pic down looks like Indie is laughing her butt off and made me giggle out loud at work. LOL!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Luv, luv, luv, me some Indie! Such a sexy bitch! Your daughter is ADORABLE!!! Beautiful girls :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
A. OMG! You make beautiful babies! She is soooo freakin' cute!

B. Congrats to Indie, def buff. Well deserved win.

C. 3rd pic down looks like Indie is laughing her butt off and made me giggle out loud at work. LOL!
A: Thanks... Nice to know I can do something right!! :p
B: Thank you! <3
C: I see it now! LOL Glad it made you laugh!

Luv, luv, luv, me some Indie! Such a sexy bitch! Your daughter is ADORABLE!!! Beautiful girls :)
Thanks, from one sexy-bitch owner to another! LOL ;)

Leaving in 4 hours... :D :D Can't wait to get up to Kalamazoo and see all my dog show friends!! Even going to finally meet Megan and Ozai! :) Indie has dock jumping today, then lure coursing and dock jumping friday, then conformation, lure, and dock jumping Sat, and lure and DJ on Sun! Busy, busy, busy!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Best of luck to you and Indie! Tell Megan and Ozai I said hello and best of luck to them as well! Go Indie! H20 Power! Lol.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Having fun! Can't wait to get home and post the pics.....! Dock jumpingand lure coursing went well today, and we've got conformation, weight pull, dock jumping, and lure tomorrow. Thank God they decided to do day of show entries for wp, and indie's breeder paid for one pull. :)

Hacen't run into Megan and Ozai yet.. . but we'll see 'emhis in the ring tomorrow. Just hoping for a grand ch. Award of merit so we can get a total dog. There are 14 grands in the class, some of the best in the country, so let's all pray Indie gets a look. :) later all!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Having fun! Can't wait to get home and post the pics.....! Dock jumpingand lure coursing went well today, and we've got conformation, weight pull, dock jumping, and lure tomorrow. Thank God they decided to do day of show entries for wp, and indie's breeder paid for one pull. :)

Hacen't run into Megan and Ozai yet.. . but we'll see 'emhis in the ring tomorrow. Just hoping for a grand ch. Award of merit so we can get a total dog. There are 14 grands in the class, some of the best in the country, so let's all pray Indie gets a look. :) later all!
whoo hooo hope you get to meet them and I hope Indie does well in the ring. Can;t wait to see your pictures of all the beautiful pups!

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uploading pics now.... Indie didn't Total Dog... but with that competition and that many dogs, I'm totally ok with that! :) She did get 30 pts towards her UWPCHX, (2 15 pt pulls), 100 out of 150 pts towards her UNJCH (Dock jumping), and 3 out of 12 runs for her CAX (lure coursing). We met a lot of great folks of all breeds, (including Megan!), and just had a blast in general talking dogs all weekend. :) I love my gal, and I had to protect her from everyone who threatened to steal her when I wasn't looking. LOL. Pics soon!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Congrats on your wins with Indie and I'm so glad you had a great time and finally got to meet Megan and Ozai! Sounds like you had a blast. Can't wait to see pix.

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL, motocross... you, too? :p
Here's some pics!
The Brock Star <3

Indie w/ her new buddy, Journey. These two played all weekend in that little ex-pen. LOL

TOO FRICKIN CUTE Am. Bulldog

Buehrle

Charlie the GSP

Punisher, I think...
(I have a few more, but don't wanna post his owner w/o permission)
The aptly named Power Ball.. loves balls!

Panda!!!

Relative of Charlie and Journey:

Finally, a couple of Indie. :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts