Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The geezer who i was gonna buy D-Bol from now has been sent back home minus a couple of gnashers and busted nose.

He turns up at my door, to show me D-Bol, who is around the neck scarred to f**k! This dog is f*****g nuts! This p***k has been fighting him already!

Need i say more... I`ve decide to return to breeders whom i know i can trust and DON`T fight their dogs.

I`m buying Brads` dad. He is DA, but i know the kennels are reputable and love their dogs.

Why oh why do people still tarnish this breed?

www.ddkennels.co.uk

The above ain`t stopped breeding like it says, it`s just to stop all the muppets triyng to get dogs from him to fight `em. He now only sells to people who he knows or are vouched for.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cane76 said:
Hey brad,
i checked the link to that kennel,good looking dogs,but were the hell is all these red nosed am staffs coming from.That aint the trait of a amstaff..Although i figure i know the reason..
Like you said "Although i figure i know the reason" Yeah throws the people who ain`t ITK. They are all Pits, AmStaff used as cover word to safeguard.

:cop: These ain`t bothered bout respectable breeders, just the mainly muzzies who breed `em for fighting.

I`d love to keep D-Bol, however, i ain`t lining some muzzies pocket and keeping `em in business to destroy the breed all the more. If we all boycotted these c***s, they`d go bust... i know that won`t happen, but i`d rather give Boss a home i think. Nice dog too.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I noticed a few things wrong with the dogs, Alot of scarring around the face area.. There is a black female that looks horrible... The one dam is so skinny!! You can see her spine BAD..
But you do what you want, The boy that you had picked out looked good... Maybe you can save him???:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boss is Bradleys' dad and Bracken is the mum. Hence you can see the tri-colour in him from her.

Buster is excellent. Great puller. I also think Toya is great, much better in the flesh. (i reckon TashasLegend is also better in the flesh too;) , shame i`ll never know though!)

Well, Boss is coming home on Sunday. When i get pics, i`ll show you all...

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pantera2006 said:
I noticed a few things wrong with the dogs, Alot of scarring around the face area.. There is a black female that looks horrible... The one dam is so skinny!! You can see her spine BAD..
But you do what you want, The boy that you had picked out looked good... Maybe you can save him???:thumbsup:
I`d love to save her, but morally i can`t give them money, knowing there fighting their dogs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts