Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deb or geisthexe came down to NM to visit for a few day and we had a blast training dogs. Yesterday she helped me work my puppies in Agility then after class we worked Obedience and then Agility. Today we went to Schutzhund training then we went to a friend of mine's house and weight pulled our dogs on his rail system. Here are a few videos of our time together, enjoy ;)

Varro in Schutzhund

Deb does Decoy work so she helped me with Siren's first time on a bite suit. I may considering doing french ring in addition to Schutzhund but I'm not sure yet.
Face attack
working on handler attack

Binga, Deb's Malinois, doing bitework

Then off to Weight Pull!!

This is Binga, her first time on rails. Oh yeah baby that is a Malinois doing WP!

Xade, Deb's Presa

Conan is a bad ass! lol I just love him!! I tried to steal him but it didn't work

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Great vids Ladies!!! Looks like you too had a blast :) OMG Deb is so brave getting in the bite suit, I'd get knocked over for sure lol.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know, Deb's my hero! lol She is awesome in that suit! I was sad when Deb left yesterday but she made it to California today and she said she was going to the beach tomorrow. At least she is closer to me now and we have to make it a point to get together a few times a year. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cool. Awesome stuff, Lisa and Deb!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I know, Deb's my hero! lol She is awesome in that suit! I was sad when Deb left yesterday but she made it to California today and she said she was going to the beach tomorrow. At least she is closer to me now and we have to make it a point to get together a few times a year. ;)
AWesome, I'm glad she made it here ok. Now it's my turn to meet up with her and play with dogs :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
I just love Siren when she is working, lol so funny! I agree, putting on the suit takes some big ones, lol.

Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
y'all look like y'all had a lot of fun...wish I could have been there too!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts