Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My baby Gem will be turning 1 year old tomorrow(June 21st)! I will have to take some 1 year old pictures of her tomorrow:) I have taken a few of the goofy girl today, so here are her 1 day shy of 1 year pictures lol.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
49 Posts
She is lovely!

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
She looks amazing TC, keep up the good work with her and happy birthday Gemini!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
She is so beautiful! happy Early Birthday!!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Such a purdy face!!!! She looks great!!! :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
She is beautiful and looks like she's all leg! Love that age where they're stretched out! Happy birthday Gem!!

Mobile.....at the moment....on petguide.com app

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh I had no idea she was American bull dog mix! Too funny! When she was a pup I do remember thinking she looked like she had something like that in her...but I can't remember which breed I thought it was... :p

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Oh I had no idea she was American bull dog mix! Too funny! When she was a pup I do remember thinking she looked like she had something like that in her...but I can't remember which breed I thought it was... :p
Yep her dad is a Standard American bulldog:) I love those dogs so much! Growing up I would of never guessed there was a breed I could love just as much as the APBT, but since I already had those I always wanted a Chance dog as I called it lol.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Happy Birthday!! She's a pretty girl :)

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gem's first picture as an official 1 year old:) I'm kinda sad that she is growing up so fast, but at the same time I can't wait to see what she looks like on her second birthday. I'll try to get a good picture later, but for now we are off to find some fun:)

Happy Birthday silly Gemi...I am so very grateful for the special bond we have, and the amazing dog she has become:)

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
More Birthday pictures!
Gem being goofy trying to get Deuce to play

After running circles around her dad the whole time he mowed the lawn lol

I'm sure you guys are all pictured out, so I won't post anymore for today lol...I do want the hubby to get some pictures when we do flirt poles tomorrow, so I might have to post a couple then:)

·
Super Moderator
5,298 Posts
Happy official first birthday to Gemini's! She is looking good T C. Hope there is a special treat in store for her. Thanks for the pictures.

Joe

1 - 20 of 23 Posts