1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Awww look at cute little Riot! :D

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
All his bulldog sister's and brother's toughened him up! HAHA He is a freaking cute little guy Nice pic!

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Haha that is too cute!! Look at him do work in the 2nd video! He was representing for all the bostons haha :clap:

He is super cute and I love his name :) thanks for sharing

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
cute videos!General McNasty is awesome.I've heard that Bostons are very hyper and go all day.Is he like that?Also I love his name.How did you come up with it?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haha hes a G

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cute videos!General McNasty is awesome.I've heard that Bostons are very hyper and go all day.Is he like that?Also I love his name.How did you come up with it?
Yes he drives me nuts! He wants to play fetch all day long and brings his toy to me non stop. When I got him I had to teach him an "enough" command which means I am done playing leave me alone, or he would just bother us all day. His name is from the show "Deadwood" it was an HBO series. They had a character named "The Ni%%$* General", he was a little bad butt black man who was feisty. The name was not given as a derogatory term and that is what they called him in the series. We named general after him but we can not call him that in public or people would take it the wrong way. So it became General, the McNasty part came after we had him for awhile. He likes to take a soft toy and suck on it till it is all soaking wet, then he brings the nasty thing to you and drops in in your lap to throw and play fetch. We started calling him McNasty ;)

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
What a Bully lol i really like his black face :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Tooo funny! Loki needs a playmate like that!
Even other pit bulls have a hard time keeping up...we used to have 2 next door to me and they would switch off playing with him and resting haha.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
great videos!!! love it!

·
Registered
536 Posts
He's too cute! I used to have a weiner dog, and when Bullet was a puppy they would play together, but when he started getting bigger, the weiner dog didn't want to play with him anymore cause he was too rough. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMGosh he is too friken cute, they all play so well with him very cute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts