Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up Sammi this afternoon and it was love at first sight. While she did not come with any papers (I have no intention of showing or breeding her and she will be spayed soon), the original owner informed me that the dam is Gotti Razor's Edge and the sire is blue and white. I do not have any knowledge of bloodlines or which type of pitbull she may be.

Some information/questions about Sammi:

4 months old (which toys would be best for teething?)
White with a few brown or black dots on her ears (how should I care for her skin and coat when it comes to prolonged sun exposure?)
One eye is brown and the other is blue
Currently has a Kong chest harness

My little ray of sunshine

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG she is adorable and if you have no intentions of showing or breeding please have her spayed. And any hard rubbber toy is good for sharp little puppy teeth, Kong makes some good ones and the harness, well just my opinion only but I won't ever use one unless it's for weight pull :D I can't wait to see her grow up though.

And as far as sun exposure they do make a doggie sunscreen, hmmm let me see if I can find that link somewhere. Btw welcome to GP

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is adorable , with her lines on her moms side she deff has some american bully in her but without knowing the sires side its really hard to tell if she is full american bully or if there is any other breed in there. She is gorgeous though , congrats on your new addition and welcome to the forum. would love to see more pictures as she matures and get to know you , any questions or help needed just ask there is usually always someone around to help :)

4 months old (which toys would be best for teething?) I like the kongs they are pretty durable and this breed can destroy things lol, Mine like the , I think they are called jolly balls they arent really for teething but are great for playing with and pretty durable. Good nylabones are great as well just stay away from raw hide IMO.

White with a few brown or black dots on her ears (how should I care for her skin and coat when it comes to prolonged sun exposure?)
I would put sunscreen on his nose if it was a pink nose but its black might want to on the skin around the nose but most likely would get licked off. id just limit the exposure in the hot hot sun keep them indoors when its bad outside or make sure there is a good amount of shelter outside available at all times. You may have spots appear more as she matures I know alot of white dogs pigment changes after time and exposure to sun you will want to keep an eye on these as dogs can get skin cancer and Im pretty sure white dogs chances goes up compared to others.

·
Banned
44 Posts
I love the eyes on her..............great looking pup...

You picked the best site to come to learn about APBT and AB imo....I dont post a lot but I come on here and read several times a day and there are a lot of knowledgable people on her who will help with anything you need...

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
love puppies and your's is adorable! I have used doggie sunscreen, but its pretty much the same as baby sunscreen, safe to eat and what not (well you know what I mean), I use neutrogina waterproof baby and its great for my dog on the beach and everything. I spent so much time making sure his scars were covered the first time we went I forget his belly, so don't forget the belly if your going to be out in the sun!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is precious! Welcome to GP! Black rubber kongs, nylabones, and deer antlers are great to have. My girl isn't an aggressive chewer so she has stuffed animals amongst other toys. Just always supervise her :)

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
welcome to the board! U r in for a lifetime of love with that one. Stay firm and consistant in your training and disciploine and your cutie should be everything you hoped for

1 - 9 of 9 Posts