Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, everyone! I've entered my baby girl, Trinity, into a photo contest that Gerber is holding. If she wins, she could be the new face of Gerber, and receive a $25,000.00 scholarship! Please, everyone, take a few moments to visit the site, register and vote for Trinity. Thank you!

http://www.gerber.com/Photo/?entryi...minder&utm_campaign=GerberGeneration#/detail/

Once the page is loaded, you can click the X at the top right of her picture, then you can click on the button that says "vote". It may ask you to login or register before voting. Please do so to help Trinity win! Thank you, again, in advance for your support and assistance! Trinity greatly appreciates it!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Awww man it told me please come back on July 3rd. :( Ok so I'll be back to vote :D
Totally cute pic BTW :D

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol! Thanks Krystal! I'll be sure to remind you, lol! I appreciate the effort though!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Aak! Can't take the cuteness! It's giving me a headache!!! (puts on protective baby cuteness glasses)

Okay i'm good :D i registered & will vote on the 3rd :)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh snap You gotta send me a link so I can vote for my Cyber nephew :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Post up the link for Zach so we can vote for him as well! Don't forget everyone, July 3rd.. voting is open!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lol Nisse! I love the new siggy!! It looks great!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't forget, voting begins Saturday, the 3rd!

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i should tell my sister-in-law about this so she can enter my niece.. this would make a great Gerber pic... lol

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol! Yes, that would make a great gerber pic!!

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump! Voting is allowed once per day, per person! Just reminding you!

Ahem.. Megan (SGH), you didn't post Zach's link so we can vote for him!! What's wrong with you woman!? Lol!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts