Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After working out and playing more this last week D's finally getting back into shape :)

sit up lol

say please

just being a dork lol

I have a cow hide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for looking​

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
What cute faces :D That Nizmo collar sure looks good on him. ;)

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Holly. He is the master of dorky faces loll, he got it down to a science ;) I'm really loving this collar too the blue was definitely a good choice, totally his color :)

Thanks again Trevor ;)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Are you going to be conditioning or just wanting him in good "pet" shape? Either way looking good!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I lost Marley it turned my whole world upside down. I have been very depressed and haven't really been feeling like getting out of bed. Poor Dosia was starting to get fat and bored from not being worked :(

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
D is lookin awesome!! keep up the good work and hell be perfect in no time :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
He's looking great!Them muscles are starting to really pop.I can't wait to see him doing all that stuff next year you have planned for him.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
D is lookin awesome!! keep up the good work and hell be perfect in no time :D
:) Thanks Jessie, he so happy to be doing stuff again :)
He's looking great!Them muscles are starting to really pop.I can't wait to see him doing all that stuff next year you have planned for him.
Thanks Lisa :) I can't wait till next year, were gunna have so much fun. The dock diving competition is going to be held about 20 mins away from my house :woof: No far driving for us :D We also talked with a few other clubs and should be getting into OB and Agility next year as well :woof:

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
When I lost Marley it turned my whole world upside down. I have been very depressed and haven't really been feeling like getting out of bed. Poor Dosia was starting to get fat and bored from not being worked :(
Sounds good, sorry if you've posted your plans its hard to keep track of everyone.. But what kind of sports are you planning on doing with him?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
He looks great girl :) really love blue on him its just pops. Imlovingthose weight pulling pics you took awhile ago with the dust rising around he looked amazing in those. Glad he enjoys working out makes it alot easier on you :)

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I love the fourth picture, he is almost opening his mouth and is so ready I can almost see the drool lol, he is such a handsome boy!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good, sorry if you've posted your plans its hard to keep track of everyone.. But what kind of sports are you planning on doing with him?
LOL it's cool :) We've been training with a local weight pull club, he's doing great and really loves drag training. We also did our first fun jump with Splash dogs and he did awesome! The competitions next year are only like 20 mins from my house so that's even better :) We are also going to be starting Agility and OB :)
He looks great girl :) really love blue on him its just pops. Imlovingthose weight pulling pics you took awhile ago with the dust rising around he looked amazing in those. Glad he enjoys working out makes it alot easier on you :)
:) He really loves to drag, it totally makes working him easy :)
I love the fourth picture, he is almost opening his mouth and is so ready I can almost see the drool lol, he is such a handsome boy!
LOLL Thank you :) He cracks me up with his silly faces :woof:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts