Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ive been playing around with it alot more.. getting a lil better

also if anyone wants to post some pics up here.. id be happy to play around with them and send them to you.

Reactions: Krissy

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
nice Chris, those are awesome. I still can't figure out photoshop :D

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
dude between working 50 hours, exercisin chino, makin beats, lifting, cooking and yardwork i hardly have time to even open my copy of photoshop

ima have to send you some good shots of chino and put you to work. lol jk

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dude between working 50 hours, exercisin chino, makin beats, lifting, cooking and yardwork i hardly have time to even open my copy of photoshop

ima have to send you some good shots of chino and put you to work. lol jk
lol do it!! hey do u use fruityloops?

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no i use reason 4.0, protools le, cakewalk music, and a midi controller. saving for a motif x8 pretty soon :D
oo aight.. ive got fruityloops 8.. I've figured most of it out but need help on some things lol

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
oo aight.. ive got fruityloops 8.. I've figured most of it out but need help on some things lol
dude do you use torrents? fruity loops IMO is trash. LOL

if you use torrents, you should get a version of reason 4.0. theres a lot more sounds, you can even make wav sounds in FL and play them on the drum computer in reason. plus you get a midi controller and then you make your own samples.

i dont know if you have, but check out my music page... it hasnt been updated in i dont know how long and the material on there ranges from 5/07 to 5/09

O.Z. - NEW TRACC UP! HOLLA @ ME 6822341044!!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

1 - 9 of 9 Posts