Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i live in mississippi and it starting to get cold and i have 3 outside dogs what kind i do to keep them warm. What kind i do to get them fat

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
there is a good post i will try to find and link for a really good doghouse and its seems fairly simple to build and cheap material wise, make sure they have a dry place with warm bedding . illtry to find th epost and link it so you can read it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
You can up there feed a bit, but make sure they have plenty of shelter from the wind and weather.

What type of set up do they have right now? Are they separate or together?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have 3 10x10 kennels a dog house in each one with hay in them. i feed them a full cool whip bowl of totw

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
are the dog houses off the ground? is the door covered so the wind and cold cant get in? are you feeding once or twice a day? do you have pictures of your dogs? are they at a good weight right now? pictures of your set up? sorry for all the questions just tryna get a better picture in my head :)

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
i have 3 10x10 kennels a dog house in each one with hay in them. i feed them a full cool whip bowl of totw
I just switched both my dogs to TOTW from Blue Buffalo... They digest it so much better, plus it's easier on the budget since it's an all stages diet & can buy one bag of food when you have a pup & a 2 year old.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts
should i by them some nuvet or some showstopper to put n with the totw
No...... up the food, make sure they have somewhere warm and they'll live.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
I just switched both my dogs to TOTW from Blue Buffalo... They digest it so much better, plus it's easier on the budget since it's an all stages diet & can buy one bag of food when you have a pup & a 2 year old.
Really?

I'm going to have to get this. I've been buying 2 separate bags of food for my dogs :/

·
Registered
281 Posts
take them inside.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts