Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a cae of happy tail syndrome, got the bleeding under control and healed but the tip has no fur and is looking like a rats tail ... anyone know the stuff that makes fur grow back quickly on animals. i heard the name somewhere but cant remember now...im in Aust too by the way so a local product would be easier for me to source.

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
Got a cae of happy tail syndrome, got the bleeding under control and healed but the tip has no fur and is looking like a rats tail ... anyone know the stuff that makes fur grow back quickly on animals. i heard the name somewhere but cant remember now...im in Aust too by the way so a local product would be easier for me to source.
The name is Nu-Stock

·
Registered
294 Posts
that stuff stinks to high heaven but it works well for a lot of things. i wish i was smelling it right now instead of a skunked dog

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
nu stock is what farmers use on horses and cows around here lol but it works great on dogs too.It kills mites and any form of mange and dries up hot spots. It works great

·
3,272 Posts
hummm ok, becuase Cheza has had some hair loss on the back of her legs and thinning around the eye, we did another ss but it back back neg so i was wondering

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts

·
Inkd & Dogs gotta love it
2,074 Posts
The tube now shows a dog in the photo with a horse & cow.

I used it on my new Mali girl b/c he head got split open before I received her. I put on the Nu-Stock for about a week and you cant tell she had a scar.

·
3,272 Posts
haha ok so i prob wasn't listening, ya know if you sat something at 11pm on my way out the door my mind is already home, but thank you ;)

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
NuStock is good stuff. I think some dogs are more prone to scars than others, though. Terra defies all attempts to make hair grow back over her scars. My other dogs have had complete hair restoration using NuStock.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
I think Nu-stock is a great multipurpose skin ointment that is a must have in the medicine kit at home. The stuff works!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts