Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Siren goes to compete for her Sch 1 Nov 27th and I am soooo nervous! Being pregnant and then having Justin I have not had much time to work on her tracking but I have been getting out every day to track and she remembers how to do it. I am worried about the articles and if we flunk anything it will be tracking. It will be my fault for not having the time to work with her but hopefully she will do ok. Her bite work and Obed is great and I am not worried about that, just tracking. We have worked so hard this year to get ready for her sch 1 if I blow it on tracking I will be very mad at myself! oh well I have a few weeks to polish it up, well see how it goes. I might do a BH on Trinity if I can get her score book in time, and Kevin might do a BH on Typhoon if he has enough time to work with her well see.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Best of Luck Si! If she has a nose anything like her daughter she'll be great. Xenas could pAss for a bloodhound with the nose she has. Shes a four legged sniffin machine. Siren will do great I am sure :D

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
good luck!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
hey performance called the club but never got an answer and the website looked like it hadnt been updated so that pretty much puts a end to the shz for my liitle guy. Might try one that was near corpus christi but thats even farther

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Best of luck girls!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts