Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I paid for a year to add my dogs pedigrees and behold! I go to log in and my password is denied Now I know everything is correct I wrote it down and have it saved in my e-mail. So I go and e-mail them 4 different times and I have YET to hear back from them and I am getting ticked off..I didn't pay 30 for nothing and IF I wanted to toss money away I would have taken 30 and flushed it down the toilet....Does anyone know a number I can call since clearly 4 e-mails and not ONE respond......

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
what site? All the pedigree sites I use you dont have to pay for at all.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use:
ONLINE PEDIGREES

I happen to like it or I did when I was able to sign on!
I sent them another e-mail so I guess I will have to wait unless someone knows a way to contact them via phone or who runs it..

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It IS a pain. The request password asks for a confirmation code..they NEVER gave me one so what the heck!?

·
Registered
117 Posts
i like that pedigree site too but I'm not paying to put up a ped when there are other sites that will let me do it for free

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont think 30 a year is all that much to me.. honestly. lol!
the virtual pedigree went offline not so long ago and I ended up lossing my dog's peds so I shrugged and paid for this..NOW, I would be happier if they would fix my issue with my profile and all will be right in the world once more. :p

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
I have this same problem. They take weeks to respond and sometimes it still wont work. Even the password reset wont work. They are garbage. Only reason I use them is bc so many pedigrees already with them. I wont after my yr is up

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Make sure you e mailed the right address. 1 is useless

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I was almost curious as to whether they are all inactive or if they don't honestly care after they get their 30 because they sure as heck e-mailed me back after subscribing.

EDIT: just checked my e-mail and nadda... >.< wow..GREAT service.....

·
Premium Member
460 Posts
Yep they are crap. I told them I wanted a refund and how badly it was managed. They just disregarded it of course

1 - 13 of 13 Posts