Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Haven't been on in a while so I haven't posted up pics in a while either! Here's a few from my yard a little while ago wearing her new Cali Girl orange daisy collar! I threw a few randoms in to!

Bella is now on an all RAW diet and thriving! Her coat and teeth are shiny as ever and she loves her meat! Needless to say I will never feed another dog kibble again. So here she is shiny, healthy, fit, and conditioned as ever! My little blue ball of muscle ;)

Here she is POUTING because we haven't left for our walk yet! She is soooo impatient!

Here's her imitation of a couch potato!

Thanks for looking all!!

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Bella is looking good!! Luv seeing pics of that pretty girl!!

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
Awesome pictures! Bella looks amazingly beautiful. Thank u for sharing. I think a Cali Girl collar is in Odin's future too :D

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Very beautiful! Miss bella pics girl!! Love the pouting pic. They are so spoiled!!!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
She looks fantastic! You have done a great job with her and keeping her healthy. I love Cali Girls collars and hope to hook some of the crew up with some in a couple months too ;P

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Shanon, Bella looks awesome! Please give her a good scratch behind the ear for me and tell her she's a good girl. I love how fit and in shape she is. Keep up the great work, and don't wait so long to post pix next time.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you so much everyone!! And Bev, I'll try to post more often LOL! :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks again guys for all the comments!! :)

·
h2o APBTs
842 Posts
<3 her!!!! I need to get Indie back on a raw diet.... :) You've been putting in some hard work with Bella!

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<3 her!!!! I need to get Indie back on a raw diet.... :) You've been putting in some hard work with Bella!
Thanks girl! Nothing to hard really.....just some good old fashioned hand walking several miles a week and she's a puller! LOL! I bought her a padded harness so she can go all out and we jog some hills together and pulls me up them LOL! The raw diet is hands down the best way to go! Bella's coat never looked so good! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts