Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ohhh how I am tired and sore from yesterday and I didn't even show or anything, it was a good day and I am glad we went though :D

My nieces, Lilly & Villayna -

I really like this movement pic of Gage -

alright all enjoy :D

Reactions: aimee235

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Krystal, everyone was tired after yesterday :p

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
gage is so handsome im glad to see you posting more pictures of this beast

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics, did she enter him in the show? if so how he do? looks like you all had fun :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Handsome boy :)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks all, Gage is such a sweet boy, the cop posted up not to far from us fell in love with him, lol. Maxine didn't show Gage, she got cold feet, I can't say I blame her was a big show, There is one in a few weekends up in Dallas we may go to that one ;) I know she would have done great, just nerves, sometimes they get the better of us, I wasn't gonna push her and have Gage act up in the ring or her just shut down completely, needs to be up to her lol. All in all it was a great day :D

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Gage is a nice looking dog, he'd do fine in the ring. Was she going to show him in the jr. ring? Maybe you could go in the ring with her next time, help calm down the nerves.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They only had the novice class for the pups, and I am not sure, I know in the ADBA that I could, but was not sure about the ABKC, I will ask next time, I may put on a fun show for kids only or something ;)

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol thanks girl, I know my niece will love to see all these comments :D

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
The girls are all so pretty.You're gonna be beating boys off with sticks to stay away from them.
Gage is really filling out well.He's growin into such a handsome doggy.Thanks for sharing these pics girl.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
aww thanks girl, I already have to threaten Maxine within an inch of her life, she knows what I would do to her, she has a lot of respect for herelf though which makes me proud :D omg you and me both, we need a vacation :p And in 2 days time when gage got his color to the show, Maxine's dad had to put 3 extra holes in it, lol. He is a good boy though :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts