Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres some videos I put together of the girls , hope ya enjoy :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
lol pk yea it was like a tease.. the videos are really cool though.. lol i like that music for the last one, its kinda funny. great looking dogs!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know its the new video making thing on youtube and i can only enter the pics I have no control over how they place them wont even let me preview before posting , kinda bites in that way ...but amused me for the morning since its raining outside lol.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I know its the new video making thing on youtube and i can only enter the pics I have no control over how they place them wont even let me preview before posting , kinda bites in that way ...but amused me for the morning since its raining outside lol.
really? youtube huh, yea def trying it out.. ill post if i have any success!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the music isnt really great figured youtube would have let you choose music from all the videos but it just gives some generic tunes , oh well it was free lol.

·
Registered
151 Posts
angel how did you post those videos?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what you mean from there to here? I play the video on youtube and copy and paste the url at the top of the page from there to here

·
Registered
151 Posts
copying the url from youtube and pasting it here makes the vid pop up? also how long did it take for the video to process? my gawd lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only tooka couple minutes but yes the url will make the video pop up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.