Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Members
Just wanted to share some pictures from the Glen Helen Cinco De mayo show.We all had a great time,and the weather was perfect.A big thank you to Manny for bringing Partagas out,and get him fitted with the new hand carved harness.It was a great pleasure working my Mojo on that harness.And also thank you to the shows crew for putting on a great show.
The singer they had sounded wonderfull and the kids loved the t-shirt give away.And it was great to see old friends and making new ones.
Cant forget my San Diego connection-Mark and I thank you for the great food.You know who you are,and when you are ready for the Rattlesnake collar,I will work my Mojo.
Thank you for looking,
Henry

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey pitbullmamanatl
We had a wonderfull time.Did not get a lot of pictures,I had to keep an eye on my booth.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Wow! Some amazing looking dogs there! Love the collar booth set up! Man, I'd suuuuuuuuuure love to get my hand on a few of those! :) Great pictures man. Looks like a great time was had by all.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey AdrianVall
A perfect day with good people and fine dogs.Only bad thing was we had to leave by 5pm.I just hang my gear up,and people can get what they want.Let me know if you want me to work my Mojo for you with a collar.
Thank you,
Henry

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
I wish i had your contact info earlier i would have asked about a collar. Now i am stuck waiting from another place that has me by the " if you cancel your order there is a restocking fee that is almost the cost of the collar" i will remember you for next collar

Love the bulky bully. Wow a band a nice crowd. Looks like a good time

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
beautiful pictures, but question is that your booth with the collars? if it is far left side hanging ontop there is a white collar looks to be snake skin { not the thin one the really thick one by the yellow collar } ??? can I get a picture of that and price ? thanks :)

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey 00 S/C Lightning
It was super day at the park with my favorite 200-250 Bully's-and people,lol.The bulky Bully was a fine example of a well conditioned dog.You have my info now,so next time just let me know and I will work my Mojo for you.
Thank you,
Henry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts