71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"Seriously, enough 'sit-stays', let's go!"

"Are we going for a tractor ride?"

"Let's go, Grandpa!"

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
he seems to be up for anything as long as it involves his people! Great pics, thanks for sharing

·
Super Moderator
5,383 Posts
Hello KLDGO,

Great looking boy. Thanks for sharing the pics. You and him on the tractor is my favorite.

Joe

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
oooooo How do you like that bike attachment? I love riding with my boy but haven't had anyone give me the OK on them and keep going back and forth between a few different options. So I just stick with my bungee leash and wing it. lol

cute pup thank you for sharing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
he seems to be up for anything as long as it involves his people! Great pics, thanks for sharing
That's so true! He even loves baths, he'll climb right in the shower with me if I let him, haha. :) Thank you!

Hello KLDGO,

Great looking boy. Thanks for sharing the pics. You and him on the tractor is my favorite.

Joe
That's actually my dad, but thank you! :)

oooooo How do you like that bike attachment? I love riding with my boy but haven't had anyone give me the OK on them and keep going back and forth between a few different options. So I just stick with my bungee leash and wing it. lol

cute pup thank you for sharing.
I love it! We'd been doing the bungee leash thing ourselves, but that stopped after he saw a rabbit as we were biking. He ran right in front of me before I could stop and tore the top of his paw open. :( Anyway, the bunnies aren't a problem any more, I can hardly feel him pull against the Walky Dog and it keeps him a safe distance from my tires. The only problem we've had is that he can move the clamp under the seat if he pulls hard enough, just enough so that it kinda gets in the way of my pedaling. Other than that, it's great!

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I love it! We'd been doing the bungee leash thing ourselves, but that stopped after he saw a rabbit as we were biking. He ran right in front of me before I could stop and tore the top of his paw open. :( Anyway, the bunnies aren't a problem any more, I can hardly feel him pull against the Walky Dog and it keeps him a safe distance from my tires. The only problem we've had is that he can move the clamp under the seat if he pulls hard enough, just enough so that it kinda gets in the way of my pedaling. Other than that, it's great!
AWESOME and what you described is EXACTLY what I fear poor pup's pad! I tell my boy when we had a close call once he would deserve it cause he was being a punk, but I don't mean it lol thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AWESOME and what you described is EXACTLY what I fear poor pup's pad! I tell my boy when we had a close call once he would deserve it cause he was being a punk, but I don't mean it lol thanks for the feedback!
No problem! :)

Diego was all about his bike ride tonight!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I meant to post a follow-up to this a while ago but kept forgetting.

I can't recommend the Walky-Dog any more. The damn thing broke a week or two ago as we were riding by the river. No warning or anything, just all of a sudden Diego was no longer attached to the bike and he went off running after some birds. Thank God there were no other dogs around at that moment and his recall is pretty good. Could have potentially been a very bad situation. I bought it less than a year ago and only recently started using it regularly. Looking back now, I should have backed it up with a regular leash. Served as a nice reminder to be extra careful with him, at least.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts