Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone ;) I actually wanted to at least try to get down a few more pics, but this is all that i've got for now. My USB cable was destroyed by someone so i had to get another one..which is on the way :D

Rascal wanted to post this pic of his new Pibble friend Madison. (yeah its a boy) :D

They just love the snow lol, more pics in the future! I'm tweaking up a story too, so hopefully i'll have that down to put along with the pics.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Annie, I am lovin Madison and those floppy ears, hehehe my niece just happened to be here today < I opened this thread and she stopped what she was doing to come over to see him. She says she loves the new puppy as well and she can't wait to hear the story taht comes with it, I had to read her the post, lol. See totally kid friendly, she loves it :D She really liked the snowflakes and Madison scarf/bandana :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh Annie, I am lovin Madison and those floppy ears, hehehe my niece just happened to be here today < I opened this thread and she stopped what she was doing to come over to see him. She says she loves the new puppy as well and she can't wait to hear the story taht comes with it, I had to read her the post, lol. See totally kid friendly, she loves it :D She really liked the snowflakes and Madison scarf/bandana :D
Awe, that brings me and Rascal such joy! :D
You two are so awesome!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great job :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts