Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Sounds to me like she is trying to get a free dog or close little money at all. She is not interested in the breed for what they can do, but for color. Makes me mad.
I wonder if her friends know that his dog is being studded out?

He is a very beautiful dog though and so was his sis.
The ad only tells you how big he is, the rest is her saying what SHE WANTS!!
I hope she does not get a pup..really!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
hes a pretty dog...but theres something wierd about their eyes. i dunno...the pic of the 8wk pup..its face is droopy...more like an ambully....and the one of the "runt" looks evil to me.
ashame that people only care about themoney.
reminds me of my sis's bf.....everytime he sees max he's like "ohhhh look at him...he's full blood blue nose....people would pay money for him even though he's fixed...i'll give you 500$ for him"...
UGH...i despise him and remind him that i ADOPTED/rescued him and did not purchase him to reproduce....and that no amount of money could pay for him...and that he's freaking BLACK..lol.....he thinks blue nose is a bloodline or something?! Freak. His dog looks like a greyhound and he swears she's "champion bloodline"....she's only about 4 weeks younger than max and almost drew blood last time they were together she's so damn agressive and isn't socialized.
Grr.
Ok enough of me..lol.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Maximus146 said:
hes a pretty dog...but theres something wierd about their eyes. i dunno...the pic of the 8wk pup..its face is droopy...more like an ambully....and the one of the "runt" looks evil to me.
ashame that people only care about themoney.
reminds me of my sis's bf.....everytime he sees max he's like "ohhhh look at him...he's full blood blue nose....people would pay money for him even though he's fixed...i'll give you 500$ for him"...
UGH...i despise him and remind him that i ADOPTED/rescued him and did not purchase him to reproduce....and that no amount of money could pay for him...and that he's freaking BLACK..lol.....he thinks blue nose is a bloodline or something?! Freak. His dog looks like a greyhound and he swears she's "champion bloodline"....she's only about 4 weeks younger than max and almost drew blood last time they were together she's so damn agressive and isn't socialized.
Grr.
Ok enough of me..lol.
I know the poor pup looks like he is just so sad and isolated doesn't he? Maybe it is just me.
I have people all the time asking me when I am going to breed Rain b/c they want a pup.
Yah Right..whatever...I just ignore them mostly or tell them never.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Patch-O-Pits said:
I agree and also wanted to add....
The iced blue eye coloring is not a desired trait and is fault as per the standard.
http://www.apbtconformation.com/NEECF.htm
Interesting..i didn't know that. Is it some kind of defect? I dont know much about genetics but i remember the deaf puppy from my litter of ambullies had blue eyes. She was smart and a sweet puppy but a little off.

I could see why some would like the blue eyes...but to me theres just something i dont like about em.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I stated that in the email I sent her, they almost look blind the eyes are so clear. I sent her this forum and two others, also the ADBA and UKC standard. She doesn't say if the dog is registered or not..my guess would be no or she would have said so. The puppies look off to me too, just not quite shaped right if that makes sense.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
BedlamBully said:
I stated that in the email I sent her, they almost look blind the eyes are so clear. I sent her this forum and two others, also the ADBA and UKC standard. She doesn't say if the dog is registered or not..my guess would be no or she would have said so. The puppies look off to me too, just not quite shaped right if that makes sense.
I sent her an email to asking questions about the dog.
Like is he registered, does he have any titles, is he a working dog or pet, etc.
And told her that if he is just a pet why are they breeding him, that color of the eyes or just b/c he is big does not mean that it automatically make him worthy enough to be bred.
I also gave her a link to this forum to...lol!!

I could not help but email her. She is doing things for all the wrong reasons.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Email away! the poor girls gonna hate me for starting it but it MUST be done! :woof:

I can't believe I've never seen this dogs before if they live here. He must NOT be papered or he would have been at some event.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a repsonse. wow she's a smart one!

I sent:
Is this dog registered? with either ADBA or UKC? This isn't even YOUR dog and you are studding him out...that just sits horribly wrong with me. Are you aware that blue eyes are a FAULT and not desirable by either registration. Also his weight is WAY out of the standard and marks him as American Bully as opposed to Pit Bull Terrier. Do you know the blood line? anything? be RESPONSIBLE. Lord knows there are enough BYB's out there polluting the breed.

THIS is how a APBT should be
http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/Breeds/AmericanPitBullTerrier

You may want to check out these sites to educate yourself a little more before you just decide to randomly breed.
gopitbull.com
pitbullforum.com
http://americanpitbull.forummotion.com/index.htm

I got back:
myob.

I sent:
it IS my business since I foster rescues. It is my business when the dogs you breed for the pure sake of color and NOT for what they do for the breed, how the respresent the standard, end up in my house because some idiot byb breed his dog and dumped the puppies. Your oh so intelligent response leads to me believe that the answer the questions are all no's. Not registered, no tracable bloodline, and you are purposely breeding for -faults-. Shame on people like you...you make the world worse for all responsible pit bull owners, -you- are the reason BSL exists.

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
That is a nice looking dog but I on't think I would trust the sister. I thought ambully too when I saw him he is good size. I hope she doesn't find anyone to breed that dog with but with soo many idiots in the world someone will come knocking just to make a buck. The poor dogs pay the price. We should all email her make her life miserable.:poke: :stick:

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
BedlamBully said:
I got a repsonse. wow she's a smart one!

I sent:
Is this dog registered? with either ADBA or UKC? This isn't even YOUR dog and you are studding him out...that just sits horribly wrong with me. Are you aware that blue eyes are a FAULT and not desirable by either registration. Also his weight is WAY out of the standard and marks him as American Bully as opposed to Pit Bull Terrier. Do you know the blood line? anything? be RESPONSIBLE. Lord knows there are enough BYB's out there polluting the breed.

THIS is how a APBT should be
http://www.ukcdogs.com/WebSite.nsf/Breeds/AmericanPitBullTerrier

You may want to check out these sites to educate yourself a little more before you just decide to randomly breed.
gopitbull.com
pitbullforum.com
http://americanpitbull.forummotion.com/index.htm

I got back:
myob.

I sent:
it IS my business since I foster rescues. It is my business when the dogs you breed for the pure sake of color and NOT for what they do for the breed, how the respresent the standard, end up in my house because some idiot byb breed his dog and dumped the puppies. Your oh so intelligent response leads to me believe that the answer the questions are all no's. Not registered, no tracable bloodline, and you are purposely breeding for -faults-. Shame on people like you...you make the world worse for all responsible pit bull owners, -you- are the reason BSL exists.
WOW!! My RESPONSE WAS NICER THEN YOUR:

"He is just a family pet and is not registered. Not sure if this matters to you at all. I personally feel like papers have nothing to do with the quality of a dog. The temperaments of all the dogs in his family have been unreal. And just a heads up- the reason I am looking to set this up for next year is I am unable to take on a pup till I buy a home of my own and I will be looking at the beginning of the year. I thought I'd get a headstart as it may take awhile to find a female."

I have not emailed her back yet.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Well this is the new response from her I just got....lord is she very uneducated about the breed....

"Not trying to be nasty but I have to tell you that his eyes are just a fault in the ukc's eyes cuz he can't be shown. And yes he is a pure apbt. They do come in different sizes. American bully is not a breed. Check out some websites. UKC pitbulls are up to 100+lbs now. Ukc would not recognize them if they were not purebred. Papers really do not mean anything. They are just a way to get more money off a puppy. Most of the best dogs do not have papers. Your choice though. I will continue my search and find a worthy female."

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
BedlamBully said:
Yeah she's not very educated at all.
SERIOUSLY!!! I did not even email her back....I would be just wasting energy typing b/c no matter what you say she is not going to listen.
The person breeding the dog is probably about as smart as she is.
No way is that a "pure APBT" like she says.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I even sent her the link for the AmBully registration...but they still don't exsist.

·
Premium Member
1,584 Posts
BedlamBully said:
I even sent her the link for the AmBully registration...but they still don't exsist.
IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY!!!!! LOL!!!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts