Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well went a different path this evening while on a walk. came across a yard with a girl chillen in a lawn chair with a sign up front saying 3 year old male golden red pitbull XXrare. dont know what the XX was for. but the dog sitten next to her was an apbt mix of some sort. it was a yellowish color with a red nose. a bit overweight and much longer muzzle with longer lanky legs. so i assume it is a mix. looked around 75 80 pounds. i asked what she was selling him for...her reply"money"...so i asked how much. she said $950. $900 if they dont want the crate to go with him. i asked exactly what breed he was since it only said "pitbull" she said his breed is pitbull...i just had a feeling like i wanted to mess with her...prolly cuz her snobby stupid answers like i was the retard. so i went along. i told her pitbull is not a breed. and it reps 20 plus breeds ppl think are one. so either her dog is an apbt or a dog under the pitbull category. and if it was apbt it might be mixed with something cuz it barely looked like a well bred apbt. she said he is purebred. her aunt has two pitbulls and they had pups and that is where he came from. and she said pitbull is a breed because that is what the vets call him. soooo i asked does he come with shots...then she just looked at me like i was an alien then replyed "i am not a vet so i can not give you shots to along with him if you are interested in buying." "i could get introuble to give someone shots to go along with the dog" then went on to say i do not think you are smart enough to own my dog. and i wish you luck with yours." then added "if you get shots for your dogs...next time make sure you go to a vets for that!" i had to LOL!!! i then told her i have one more question. i asked why she was getting rid of the dog. she then said "if im selling him for cash i am not getting rid of him i am simply selling him so don't make it sound like i'm a bad person". i said NO NO what makes you want to part with him!? she said because she can only have one dog and wants to get a small one because she wont have to exercise it because she is too busy to go for a walk...and that he eats too much. my last words before i left.."i hope you find an owner for him that is going to at least be a little smarter then you". and then i left.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
its a new breed. you just dont know about it yet. but you will once she gets the 2345 dollars for the dog so she can fund her "pitbull" yard.
thug lyfe

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I've seen one of hose "pitbulls" just so happens the mom was a bully the dad was a stray mutt!
Some people just make me upset, I really don't think just anybody should be aloud to own a dog. THey should have to take IQ test.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
$950 is she crazy!!! She is gonna have that dog for a long time lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
this is the reason our breed has a bad rap !! uneducated idiots who are sucking up our oxygen supply !

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
well went a different path this evening while on a walk. came across a yard with a girl chillen in a lawn chair with a sign up front saying 3 year old male golden red pitbull XXrare. dont know what the XX was for. but the dog sitten next to her was an apbt mix of some sort. it was a yellowish color with a red nose. a bit overweight and much longer muzzle with longer lanky legs. so i assume it is a mix. looked around 75 80 pounds. i asked what she was selling him for...her reply"money"...so i asked how much. she said $950. $900 if they dont want the crate to go with him. i asked exactly what breed he was since it only said "pitbull" she said his breed is pitbull...i just had a feeling like i wanted to mess with her...prolly cuz her snobby stupid answers like i was the retard. so i went along. i told her pitbull is not a breed. and it reps 20 plus breeds ppl think are one. so either her dog is an apbt or a dog under the pitbull category. and if it was apbt it might be mixed with something cuz it barely looked like a well bred apbt. she said he is purebred. her aunt has two pitbulls and they had pups and that is where he came from. and she said pitbull is a breed because that is what the vets call him. soooo i asked does he come with shots...then she just looked at me like i was an alien then replyed "i am not a vet so i can not give you shots to along with him if you are interested in buying." "i could get introuble to give someone shots to go along with the dog" then went on to say i do not think you are smart enough to own my dog. and i wish you luck with yours." then added "if you get shots for your dogs...next time make sure you go to a vets for that!" i had to LOL!!! i then told her i have one more question. i asked why she was getting rid of the dog. she then said "if im selling him for cash i am not getting rid of him i am simply selling him so don't make it sound like i'm a bad person". i said NO NO what makes you want to part with him!? she said because she can only have one dog and wants to get a small one because she wont have to exercise it because she is too busy to go for a walk...and that he eats too much. my last words before i left.."i hope you find an owner for him that is going to at least be a little smarter then you". and then i left.
And she doesn't think YOU are smart enough to own her dog? Wow! What a flaming moron!

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
God... this made me cringe.... That dog won't go anywhere unless she gives it away for free! lol Or someone is more ignorant than she is!

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
lol .some people i tell ya

·
Banned
774 Posts
lol dumb ass bit** if u ask me i hate morons like that and i correct em every time and im the dumb ass lol to bad we cant just gather em up and put all them down just like them dumb fuc*s do our breed

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Leading problem in this world is stupid people breeding...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts