Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about Bluelegacy pits in California? Im looking to get a bully and im trying to research as much as possible.... Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
I didn't like the way some of the dogs were sitting but it could just be me. I also hate when they hide the feet in the grass, how you supposed to see their toes! what ya hiding in that grass? lol

I also didn't like this statement
THIS IS THE BLUE LEGACY PITS DIFFERENCE.
BLP... TOP PRODUCER OF QUALITY BLUE-TRI'S.

IF YOU ASK OTHER HONEST BREEDERS...THEY WILL TELL YOU
IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR A STUD MALE TO PRODUCE EVEN ONE
BLUE-TRI PUPPY IN THE LITTER... WHICH IS VERY TRUE!

FACT: YOU CAN HAVE A BLUE TRI MALE OR A BLUE TRI FEMALE ...
BUT 90% OF THE TIME THEY WILL NOT DUPLICATE THEMSELVES.
IT DEPENDS ON THE CONSISTENCY OF THAT PARTICULAR DOG'S BLOOD IS.

THE EXCEPTION IS CAVEMAN... A PROVEN PRODUCER OF BLUE-TRI'S

Love how he has FACTS but his dog is the exception and is claiming its the consistancy of that dogs blood. I mean come on, I am no breeder but that sounds like a crock of shit. I hate when people sell for color and special blue tri dogs! ooo must have to pay EXTRA for those "rare" dogs...

Also Tri is a certain color pattern, not just 3 colors. I am no expert, others will chime in I am sure, but his dogs are just black (which is where the blue could come from) brown and white, not technically "tri" in the form he is using it.

·
Super Moderator
4,653 Posts
You can tell by the turn of their legs that the feet toe out on a lot of these dogs. My advice would be meet the parents, study the dogs in their peds and make a decision from there.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I like cave man from what I can see but they hide the feet in alot of them in the grass and its hard to see. You can make most dogs look good in atleast 1 pic so see them in person. Kinda confused if he is XL or extreme though as they have him placing in both classes, kinda thought its one or the other? Don mega is crazy looking in that pic would like to see a different angle of him. For the most part there seems to be something wrong with each dog individually but nothing major things like a bit of bowing to there front legs, toe out slightly. Id have to see in person. And just so you know UKC 'PR" is nothing special most dogs are "PR" registered. If you like that bigger kinda dog look then go check them out personally I wouldnt look twice but thats my style. The Tri's arent "hard " to get as they say , We were told the parents just have to carry that gene.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
I thOught tri was a certain pattern on the chest an face Not just 3 colors. Then my pup would be a tri, right? Lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Tri is a pattern yes. Although there are people with sables who will argue all day that its 3 colors cause I guess they like the word tri better then sable or smutt lol.

·
Premium Member
11,010 Posts
Haha thanks :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts