Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry but can't some of you say NICE things once inawhile instead of rag on people? just a question but anyways...it really gets old when I post something I know and everyone looks at me like I have no right to say anything about anything and lord forbid if I ask a question because I am NOT an expert at EVERYTHING and lord forbid I post my DOGS togther without someone saying something rude! I know my dogs are DA, I also know how to control them and keep them safe together and I don't need people ragging on me when I am sharing pics of my pets. I know I will get b!tched at..and I def know about 99.9% of everyone on here dislikes me so I think my time on this fourm has almost maxed out.

so I guess.............

:flush: to me!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
When I read posts like this, it always reminds me of when I was young. I used to get so p'd when folks spoke to me about stuff I already knew. But I had to forge ahead and make all those mistakes myself. Some people can be told the fire is hot, others need to get singed and even then they might not even admit it was more than a little warm. I also used to do the whole "y'all suck, nobody likes me, I'ma run away now," but then I realized it was just a ploy to get everyone to soothe my hurt feelings. Women are manipulative like that.

I dunno. I've learned a lot from a lot of different people, even those I didn't want to learn from. Just when I think I'm done learning, life flips and I learn a lot more stuff that I never knew that I didn't know. I'm kind of glad I didn't waste too much of my time running away and insisting that everybody watch my rear as I exit stage left. Because when it comes down to it, even if I've only learned one thing, it was worthwhile.

But what do I know...

Reactions: buzhunter

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Why would you put them together at all if they do not get along. Sounds like a set up for failure to me........

I would also think you would want to better control a HA dog...

The black one is pretty cute.
That happend and she is throwing a fit over one comment... Grow up really.

Reactions: Nizmo

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Hmm thats unfortunate... but there are people here that like you! I hope you stick around! If not pm me if you have facebook or something.. I'd like to keep in touch.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kg, you are one of the coolest girls on here. ;)

But what i am talking about is my photos I posted of my dogs together. I was insulted or atleast I took it as a rude insult. Now i can take alot on here and i have proven that but i am pregnant, hormonal and everything sets me off which is why i ask if people can be nicer for a change to me instead of just look at my posts and what i say as discarded trash. i know i don't know everything, i don't claim I do but this isnt the point on why I posted this. This was about my Pics of Riley and Peaches being together for a quick few pics. I know my dogs are aggressive when they are playing and sometimes when Peaches barks or growls but I have my dogs under control, I know how to read them and to have someone who doesn't know my dogs or the way they act to tell me that it is a failure is just messed up. No one was set up for failure and my dogs are fine they are always apart and i do something i know is safe because I can control them and have someone try to lecture me when I KNOW what is up is LOL!!!!!!! rediculous!!!! and having them say I need to control my HA dog? sorry but anyone who trys to stick their face and hand over my wall to mess with my dog is asking for a recinstructive face surg. you dont go trying to pet dogs you dont know and this guy was lucky enough to pull back when he was confronted by peaches. Yeah, she almost snagged him in his backyard but that doesnt make her HA thats called a good protection dog right there. (She is a bully mix) so of course she wouldnt act like a pitbull would but dont tell me that my dog confronting a stupid man for clipping his tree and finding it necessary to stick his hand in my yard and call the dog over was just asking to get bit.
sometimes people just need to bite their tongues and say something nice about the dogs and move on without trying to start crap. it really gets old and I find it rude. *sigh*

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
My only piece of advice is... keep it cool with the neighbor... or you may have AC knocking at your door. You never know when someone will turn you in for any reason because they don't like you.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Have you ever had to separate 2 dogs fully going at it? Not just you grab them and they stop I mean actually have to separate them and deal with the severe damage that has been done?

Maybe you shouldn't be so defensive and consider that some people may care for your dogs well being and some people care if your HA dog bites some one and pitbull attack goes all over the news.

It seems to me these are things you don't care about.

If you don't want peoples opinions, when you post tell them to just make nice comments about your dogs and to not bother having an opinion because no ones opinion is welcome on your threads.

Reactions: gamer and 9361

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
I feel bad now. You guys I asked her for a pic of both the girls and I'm sure she wouldn't have had them together if she though they were going to fight. I'm sorry Riley I really hope you won't leave because I got lots of love for ya and I'd miss you so much.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Have you ever had to separate 2 dogs fully going at it? Not just you grab them and they stop I mean actually have to separate them and deal with the severe damage that has been done?

Maybe you shouldn't be so defensive and consider that some people may care for your dogs well being and some people care if your HA dog bites some one and pitbull attack goes all over the news.

It seems to me these are things you don't care about.

If you don't want peoples opinions, when you post tell them to just make nice comments about your dogs and to not bother having an opinion because no ones opinion is welcome on your threads.
yes, I have 3 times to be exact. I had to pry open Riley's mouth BYMYSELF to get her off Peaches while mark was at work what started it? Peaches growled at me and Riley lept on her and kicked her rear. that was the first fight and it was very scary try being 100lbs trying to pry off two dogs going at it and once Peaches snapped at me so Riley on trigger went after her cause she heard me yell. the third fight was because Peaches turned and snapped at Riley and my dog flung herself on her after the first fight I did consider getting rid of Riley because mark wouldnot hear me out on rotation (he thought it was a once time deal) No, and i knew that and he didn't listen until AFTER the third fight when his dog nearly got her ear torn off. now we rotate and things have gotten better with Peaches listening and Riley has such a great sit and stay for a 9 month old pup that I took her out side and took three pictures. it is done and over with so drop it really. I am hear speaking my mind about how most of my posts with DA end with me rotating my dogs.

Megan, thanks! The guy was hired work for the guy who lives next to us I think cause i never seen him before. i will have to go over there tomorrow and talk to him about what happened because we have never had issues like that with the people next door and dont plan on it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
If you yourself just pry'ed her off it wasn't a serious fight............ Maybe you should say anything about your HA dog and the fact that they don't get along if you don't want comments on it?? Hmmm..

I am not going to argue with you tho. I really can't believe you have thrown such a fit over one post.

Sorry but can't some of you say NICE things once in awhile instead of rag on people?
By the way I say plenty of nice things :) but when someone needs a reality check or when I see a set up for failure I will call it out.

And I am not even going to go there about your HA dog that snaps at you :( what a shame.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Good deal I would definitely talk to them. From what I've read before Peaches is your boyfriends dog and she has shown some HA? Hmm.. does he think thats acceptable? It sounds like you know what your doing with keeping them separated.. but does he know as much? I've thought my man a lot and he's very eager to learn... I love hearing him be a copy cat after hearing something I say.. and then defending the breed. :) He loved the breed before but didn't know all these things that go with them.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I feel bad now. You guys I asked her for a pic of both the girls and I'm sure she wouldn't have had them together if she though they were going to fight. I'm sorry Riley I really hope you won't leave because I got lots of love for ya and I'd miss you so much.
Kg, Don't feel bad. I knew the girls would be fine together that is why I took some pics for you. =)

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Whoa Peaches growled at you?

What if they got in a fight.. your pregnant.. didnt you have trouble before?? :(

I know dogs that can do tricks but are still not safe to be around other dogs, that first pic she looked ready and the other wasnt paying attention. luckily.

And your okay with your pit bull biting your neighbor...?

There are a few things you need to check.

I got love for ya girl, I like your posts but I can see where the other side is coming from. Besides Riley is way to pretty to get scarred up fighting! :)

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
This is a forum and your not the only one to get ragged on it happens from time to time. I'm sorry you feel like leaving, please don't! Your great to have around ;)
Shoot it just happened to me the other day when I posted pictures of my dogs in the dog runs. Wayne felt the need to say negative things about my set up. I had a come back but you know he is not worth my energy so I let it go..... do the same thing girl let it go..... Your preggers too and don't need the stress. Plenty of other ppl who like you.
I didn't read the thread your talking about or the other posts in this one but again let it go! ;)

1 - 20 of 47 Posts