Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lol. i'm not usually a morning person but since i'm still @ work finishin up my night shift and the amazing sunlight is pouring in the window i'm in a cheery mood :) anyhow- was wondering since it is a long weekend, with memorial day being monday- anyone have any fun plans??? make me jealous, i gotta work sunday night ;)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Good morning! after days of :rain: we finally get some S:roll:shine!! birds singin; dogs playin, kids workin :stick: "pick your :poop: up" Hahaha, gettin ready to spend the day outside ... I love that moutain air... :pup:

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao. i hear it about the rain clearin up. we got so much rain here in MT we had all our major highways closed this week!!! i had 3 in of rain in my basement apt lmao. i dunno if i'm gonna be able to go to sleep if the sun stays out :D

·
Super Moderator
4,637 Posts
Some friends of mine are having a Pig Roast. So the GF and I are taking the kids. Kegarator, 100 lb pig, pool, giant blow up water slide. Should be fun. The only draw back is, too many people so the Bobble Headed Dog has to stay home. :(
Hopefully it stays sunny. Get out and do something funtastic. :)

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Well Ashley (my gf) is actually off sunday and monday for the weekend and gets off at 3:30 today. Probably do some grilling if the sun stays out, go on some trails at the state park, work the dogs, visit her mom Monday probably do more grilling.. :)

For now..me..and the dogs..we are sleeping in.i may even fall back to sleep soon.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Omg u guys with the grillin. Might have to get a charcoal grill today. Nice lil BBQ at the lake sounds pretty amazing...
That does sound amazing! Dooo iitttt!!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Raining here now, expecting rain most of the weekend, and I'm layed up with a broken leg so the weather doest matter much to me, But I'm going to take my wife out for our anniversary so it will still be a great weekend

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
its hit or miss here with the whether. right now in the NW.
i plan on having a good weekend with my family since this is the first weekend we've had as a family in a about a month

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg Jayhawk feel better and no plans as of just yet but am hoping to spend time with a special friend and his dog at the lake, swimming, grillin and drinking. I could use the sun on my legs, even out my tan :p Everyone be safe and have a great time.

Boo much love girl. Is good to see ya in a good mood but darn the night shifts, lol

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
Nothin special here, except spendin time with the kids (2 and 4 legged variety lol). Just got home from work about an hour ago, so I'm checking in on all my sites I'm a member of (here and face book, lol. I have no life).

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
No long weekend here , we had ours last weekend :) but I guess with school out on monday for pro D it kinda makes it like one.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Lol. Well I ended up gettin a charcoal grill. Boyfriend grilled him up a bomb ace steak n I ate some Hebrew nationals lmao. Also- petsmart is havin an awesome memorial day sale so bought Lacey a new crate and liner n the kitty new toys. I'm a shoppin maniac! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.