Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've told y'all on here before about the little dog across the street from me that can fit through the field fence we have up around our property.And I've told the owner numerous times that Fatboy is DA with certain dogs.But yet he still thinks it's a good idea sometimes for him to let his Yorkie out in the front to do his business.Which I don't understand why because the dog doesn't listen to him at all and everytime the dog sees us or my dogs out he comes running over into my yard (still outside the fence though) barking and raising hell.
Anyways,so I was taking Fatboy and Hera out last night.And while we're out there he comes out front with the little dog.Well as soon as his dog saw mine he starts running toward my fence barking.So then of course Fatboy and Hera do the same.I went to the fence and called my dogs back and they of course listened and started following me around back.He is calling his dog and the dog is ignoring him.Well as I'm walking around back his dog came THROUGH MY FENCE and started trying to run after Fatboy and Hera.
As soon as they saw he was through the fence they of course went after him.He started trying to run back through the fence but didn't make it in time.They got him on the ground and he started crying and yelling like they were killing him.By this time I made it over to them and I told them to stop.Thank God they did.So I was able to pick up the yorkie and take him over to his owner who by this time was frantic cause he thought my dogs were killing his.I looked the dog over before handing it back to him and didn't notice any puncture wounds,but it also has extremely long hair and it was dark out so I can't be 100%.I'm hoping that they were just trying to play with him.
I'm going to go over later today and make sure he's doing ok.
Ugggh some people!Maybe this will finally make him wake up and realize that I'm serious in what I tell him.
End rant!lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Glad he is ok , but this might be what that guy needed to realize he needs to contain his dog. Lesson learned hopefully . This could have been alot owrse forhim , id have reemed him out before giving the dog back really driven it home.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't think it would have done any good,I could tell he had been drinking.I've told him numerous times.I've even invited him over here to learn since he owns a pit mix too.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Man I would, nevermind I can't say that on the public forum, just glad your dogs listen is all.

Reactions: dixieland

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
wouldnt really feel bad for the owner. hope him and his dog learned its leason

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Serves the little dog right. JMO. Started stuff it couldn't finish. I'm waiting for the day the stupid little dog by me gets into the yard and Bruno tears it a new one.
That thing is HA,and has bitten me,my roomies mom,and almost the baby. yet the owners don't do anything about it.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
Serves the little dog right. JMO. Started stuff it couldn't finish.
lol idk it was a yorkshire terrier though. terriers can suprise people

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Its bit you and someone else? why havent you reported it ? problem sloved. A neighbors dog bit me there would be a big issue that dog would not be living there anymore let alone living. I cant stand most small dogs I think they should be treated as big ones if they bite the punishment should be the same no matter the breed.

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
Well it was my fault I got bit,I was petting the other one through the fence when said dog came out of no where.

None of their dogs are trained or fixed,I feel sorry for them. They wont listen to their owners either. Just like the OP's dog issue.
They get out in the front ALL the time,and the neighbors yell at them to come back,but it falls onto deaf ears. And they bark CONSTANTLY!
I know another neighbor complained about them,cause said neighbor with the dogs complained to us about the neighbor complaining.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts