Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
He's recently discovered the joys of rolling around and rubbing against my suede couch and felt blanket to generate static electricity. I don't mind the goofy faces and weird snorting, snuffling, squeaking sounds he makes, but could do without my hair floating in front of my face.

A half-day's worth of trailblazing with more paths not seen off to the side.

Lol, I asked him if he was ready to go inside after about an hour.

And a series of pics of him jumping up to get the darn tree branches, LOL.

He got three branches total. Poor tree. :(

All tuckered out.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Man i think he love all the snow my dogs have only made three paths in four day and they just run the same paths over and over. so they come in all muddy footed.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, he really does. :) I let him go ahead of me and then follow in his path, lol. Let him do all the hard work. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Must be nice the first day of snow i had to walk out there just to get the dogs to come out. Should of just threw a tennis ball.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I'm sorry. :p

I don't throw tennis balls when there's snow on the ground. The second it falls through the top layer of snow and disappears Kane stops chasing it and looks around like, WTH HAPPENED? Took me a few times to get the hint, so there'll be a few surprises for Kane come spring, LOL. Gosh, we're such a pair of doofuses. :rofl:

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Haha, I'm sorry. :p

I don't throw tennis balls when there's snow on the ground. The second it falls through the top layer of snow and disappears Kane stops chasing it and looks around like, WTH HAPPENED? Took me a few times to get the hint, so there'll be a few surprises for Kane come spring, LOL. Gosh, we're such a pair of doofuses. :rofl:
LOL I threw one and into a snow drift and Zoey dove in after it and tunneled out about 5 feet on the other side of the drift. but yeah there is probably two or three other lost tennis ball out there that went in and never came out. if you roll them or though them so they roll they don't sink in.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww, Kane is awesome, I am lovin the pics of him after the tree and only three branches, lol :D j/k Kane ((husg))

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
great pics looks like he had a blast in the snow..czar has a jacket very simliar...PIMPINN!

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awwww, Kane is awesome, I am lovin the pics of him after the tree and only three branches, lol :D j/k Kane ((husg))
DON'T BE HATIN'.

~~~~I~~~~~ don't need to pay for a tree trimmer because KANE does all the work. LOL.

great pics looks like he had a blast in the snow..czar has a jacket very simliar...PIMPINN!
STRAIGHT PIMPIN YO. :hammer:

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Damn, Kane is looking PIMP in that jacket!! :thumbsup:

He looks to be having a blast in the snow! :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
LOL, red jacket, red collar , i see thats his favourite colour Red. When i was at petsmart last week to get dog food, i tired to put on some jackets to see what size fits, well that bugger didnt let me! Every time i put one on he was biting it taking it off or he would move his body when i came near him with one LOL, i wil try next time we go see if he will co-operate, Cute pics by the way :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
awww cutie, i love me some Kane. he looks like he had a blast!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts