Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All, Mack here

some of you may have heard that google has started a new social network that's pretty much integrated with all of their other online features and backed up with a couple new features as well. Its pretty much like facebook, but it gives you the opportunity to control who your sharing with. I see law suits coming, but in the mean time, why not get in on the fun?

its in beta testing right now and is invite only. If you'd like an invite lemme know and i'd be glad to send you one. I'll tell you now that in order for me to send you an invite we'll have to exchange emails, and if u don't wanna that's fine, but its the only way rite now.

At this point I see this site as another place to represent our love for our k9s
:woof::woof::woof::woof::pup::pup::pup::pup:

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i have it as well, so i can send invites too

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
sent.......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
invite sent, but guys should probly pm yur emails lol, don't want people to start spamming you!!!!

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,761 Posts
if someone could send me an invite it would be appreciated. Please PM me for my email address.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I'm in and I'll shoot my e-mail to CLint, thanks for this :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
whoever requested one from me got it.. IBC, shoot me a pm w/ your email

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Its been open for about a week, I believe. Seems pretty cool, but don't have many circles. If you wanna add me, I would like that. Not too many people using it right now.

[email protected]

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
its open to everyone who has gmail. thats all I mean :) why would you have any other email account ;) lol

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
this is pretty spiffy

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I only have like 20 people in my circle and none of them are posting so I can't tell yet lol. Like how all my streams are in one place and I don't ahem to clutter it up with game postings lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.