Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you may have noticed, I have added an arcade where you can play games and compete against others on the forums. You can get to it by clicking 'Arcade' in the navigation bar at the top of the page.

GoPitbull Arcade - Compete against other forum members!

More games will be added, so keep an eye on it. If you get the top score in any arcade game, it will be put to the left of your posts for everyone to see.

This thread is to discuss the arcade, brag about your scores, post game strategy, etc.

If you are a game developer, and you'd like to make a game for GoPitbull or have your game posted here, that would be awesome. PM me a link to the swf file and I'll see if I can't get it working with the forums. The game has to have a score incorporated into it somehow.

--New Games Added--
11-30-08 - 7up Pinball
12-1-08 - Sim Lemonade Millionare
12-1-08 - Air Balls
12-1-08 - Alpha Bravo Charlie
12-1-08 - Amoeba
12-1-08 - Backyards Buzzing

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
New game added: Sim Lemonade Millionare
Greatest game ever. These suckers are buying glasses from me at $5 a pop. Up to almost 500 glasses a day.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha I know, I love selling lemonade for exorbiant prices hell yeah :)

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Added new game: Amoeba.... maybe I should stop... lol
lol Keep em coming. I enjoy them. Gives me something to do since my gaming computer is down and I am stuck on this horrid Sony Vaio.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Added new game: Backyards Buzzing - A tower/castle defense type game

·
Windbag Extrodinaire.
3,303 Posts
I'd like to know how the heck Coletrain got 30650 on space invaders. Back in the day nobody could touch me..lol Keyboard is a bit different thought..

·
Registered
795 Posts
That air balls game is a b**** man i cant get past like 192

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol just got 630 on my 3rd air balls attempt... dunno how that happened :-/ lol

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I'd like to know how the heck Coletrain got 30650 on space invaders. Back in the day nobody could touch me..lol Keyboard is a bit different thought..
Lots of Atari 2600 growing up I guess. I probably couldn't do it again.

maggiesmommie said:
That air balls game is a b**** man i cant get past like 192
left click makes the dude squat and pop it up higher. The golf ball is a pain in the you know what though as is the basketball.

·
RateMyPitbull.com Admin
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Man i sure cant make a dime when i sell lemonade am i supposed to? great games by the way thanks GP.
Try upping the price of the lemonade by 10 cents every day. If you get all complaints and no sales, bump it back down 10 cents.

Also, I think you rpopularity or whatever decides how much you can charge. WHen you're in the high 90s, you can charge $5

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
Set a new high score for you. :roll: Started to get bored about 60k in and could have gone higher but I lost track of time and had to get the kid from school.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts