Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been here debating on registering as a member on this site a few times in the last week, Riddick came to me and my wife as a "Trying to make it right" from the Vet as he killed our 9 week old female Reverse Blue Brindle her name was BB or Bad Bitch. She was there for her second set of parvo shots and we decided to get her ears clipped. A few days gone by no word from the vet so my wife calls them and they tell her shes doing fine recovering from surgery and such. I go to pick up my step son from school and surprise the vet and they surprised me, she never made it through surgery and from what I was told they over sedated her. So the doc gave us his at the time 11 week old puppy, he was going to use for hog hunting. When we first got Riddick his name was Augie, sorry I hate the Aggie's so we changed his name, as we layed in bed that night we must have went through 100 names nothing stuck, then Becky "My Wife" said Fury, which turned to Furian which turned to Riddick from Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick. Anyways he is 15 weeks now at 27 pounds.

Here are some pictures of when we first got him @ 11 weeks

Here are some of him at 15 weeks

My favorite shot to date

·
Registered
471 Posts
he is beautiful .. =] Im sorry to hear your story though =[

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Sorry to hear about your first pup. Riddick looks good.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank y'all my wife is in love.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
welcome to GP!!! he is adorable!! i hope youll be using a different vet right???

·
Registered
182 Posts
Beautiful dog. I can't imagine that vet doing that then lying to you about it. I'd be a little :mad: for sure. Anyway congrats on the new pup. He's a looker

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Um.. wow. That vet would be in for a crap load of trouble if that happened to one of my dogs. Wow.

Good looking pup though!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow, that's an awful story! You sure did get a gorgeous dog out of it though. Sorry to hear about your little girl, and :welcome: to GoPitbull!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys for the comments, I have found some useful stuff on this site so far. As for the VET story we have talked to a few other people who have the same story's and my wife's sister is looking in towards the B.B.B. about getting him shut down.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
amazing puppy!! I love his eyes!
Ya we were hoping they wouldnt change, lol that is why he was named Riddick.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts