Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some new shots of Shox.... There are more, but I've been hella lazy and haven't uploaded them to photobucket from my phone. These are actually from a week and a half ago, but new to you! ;) The boy gets cropped tomorrow! Woot woot!

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
He's such an adorable little guy, can't wait to watch him grow up. Bet he's gonna knock out the competition. ;)

Do you plan on showing?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So cute! I will miss his cute little ears so please try and post them at some point before they are gone lol. So excited for you though! I know you can't wait :) what type are you going with?

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
He's looking good Lauren! When are you gonna buy him a pair of shox...I mean 2 pairs lol ;)

How does he do with your hamster bishes?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's such an adorable little guy, can't wait to watch him grow up. Bet he's gonna knock out the competition. ;)

Do you plan on showing?
Hell yes he is the next Gorilla ABKC GR CH!! He'll be champed before a year believe that! We went to the Atlanta show this past weekend and we will be in SC this weekend.

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Hey, there he is! He's getting big already, Lauren. Looking good!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are from the other day...

He can go up the stairs but scared to go down so he just sits at the top like this when I try to coax him down.... "Nope! Not going down the stairs, Mom!"

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice looking pup
Thanks!

He looks great, i cant imagine how badass hes gonna look after the crop.
Thanks, Miguel!
So cute! I will miss his cute little ears so please try and post them at some point before they are gone lol. So excited for you though! I know you can't wait :) what type are you going with?
I'll take a few extra ones tomorrow promise! Just for you! Always go with the short short crop.

He's looking good Lauren! When are you gonna buy him a pair of shox...I mean 2 pairs lol ;)

How does he do with your hamster bishes?
He tried to eat one of the hamsters..... as well as Mr Mittens, the cat, and a 300$ pair of stilettos I had in my closet. He is a billy goat, not a dog.

Hey, there he is! He's getting big already, Lauren. Looking good!
Thanks, Scott!!!! He is freaking huge! 20lbs!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Thanks!

I'll take a few extra ones tomorrow promise! Just for you! Always go with the short short crop. !
cool cool! and thank you, you know I love the face shots girl lol. HAHA That one on the stairs is awesome! He looks all puppy in all his pics but you look at that face and can see what he will become! So handsome!

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
he is definately comfortable with your boy :)

cute shots :)

·
Super Moderator
4,587 Posts
LMAO!! @ Billy Goat. He is a looker that's for sure. Love the white toes.
Can't wait to see the crop, don't forget to post pics. :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
He is super cute, I didnt read the other comments trying to catch up quick lol, but is he blue fawn? or sable? some of the pics he almost looks to have sable markings, might be the lighting?

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He is super cute, I didnt read the other comments trying to catch up quick lol, but is he blue fawn? or sable? some of the pics he almost looks to have sable markings, might be the lighting?
Thought he was blue fawn but he is definitely sable.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts