Go Pitbull Forums banner

Gorilla's New Pair of Shox

2K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  dixieland 
#1 ·
Some new shots of Shox.... There are more, but I've been hella lazy and haven't uploaded them to photobucket from my phone. These are actually from a week and a half ago, but new to you! ;) The boy gets cropped tomorrow! Woot woot!

See less See more
#15 ·
Thanks!

He looks great, i cant imagine how badass hes gonna look after the crop.
Thanks, Miguel!
So cute! I will miss his cute little ears so please try and post them at some point before they are gone lol. So excited for you though! I know you can't wait :) what type are you going with?
I'll take a few extra ones tomorrow promise! Just for you! Always go with the short short crop.

He's looking good Lauren! When are you gonna buy him a pair of shox...I mean 2 pairs lol ;)

How does he do with your hamster bishes?
He tried to eat one of the hamsters..... as well as Mr Mittens, the cat, and a 300$ pair of stilettos I had in my closet. He is a billy goat, not a dog.

Hey, there he is! He's getting big already, Lauren. Looking good!
Thanks, Scott!!!! He is freaking huge! 20lbs!

#10 ·
So cute! I will miss his cute little ears so please try and post them at some point before they are gone lol. So excited for you though! I know you can't wait :) what type are you going with?

#11 ·
He's looking good Lauren! When are you gonna buy him a pair of shox...I mean 2 pairs lol ;)

How does he do with your hamster bishes?

#17 ·
he is definately comfortable with your boy :)

cute shots :)

#19 ·
He is super cute, I didnt read the other comments trying to catch up quick lol, but is he blue fawn? or sable? some of the pics he almost looks to have sable markings, might be the lighting?

#21 ·
how did the crop go?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.