Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
well now we want to see pictures lol , how old is she? and have you named her yet?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
so cute , enjoy this age casue they grow wayyyyyyy to fast

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah ive been wanting one for a few years but me and my girl just got a place where i could have one. and i have always loved bullys. i know u guys hate when people call them pits but it makes no difference to me i love em all. apbt ast and ambully

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
yeah ive been wanting one for a few years but me and my girl just got a place where i could have one. and i have always loved bullys. i know u guys hate when people call them pits but it makes no difference to me i love em all. apbt ast and ambully
As long as you love her that's the most important thing. Don't mind us, we just get bored and like having a bit of an "e-punch up".

·
Bully Enemy #1
157 Posts
She is razors edge. And she doesnt have those weird deformed legs thank god lol.
Congrats and welcome to the non-deformed leg bully club! LOL :woof:

You said your dog is Razors Edge, did you get a pedigree with your dog? I would be interested in knowing what it is.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Shes beautiful. I can`t wait to see more pics of her :D From that angle she looks like my Roomie`s bully Paris :D I love the blue and white bullies.
Paris

She has the front feet that point out though, dont remember what it`s called.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts