Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The definition of a working dog is a dog who earns his keep, and a dog who works for his master to make his masters life easier right? haha Well I decided to take Helena and Zach for a walk. I hooked Helena's leash up to Zach's stroller and made her go to work! haha We only took about a 20 min walk but had her worn out pretty fast, it is pretty warm here still not as hot as it has been, maybe low 90's this morning. A happy Bulldog is a nanny bulldog! haha

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
LOLL :) They're so cute. You gotta get him a radio flier wagon, bet they'd both like that one ;)

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol Yeah! My friend has a cute radio flyer wagon, it's one of the plastic ones with seats and back rests and seat belts! I'd like to get Zach one. He enjoyed riding in it with his lil friend Makinzie.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Ahhhh Goo, I had one, that is what Phoenix did with my nieces, he LOVED it, he was always so proud of himself when he was pullin them around :D And that is what I used was a radio flyer, wish I still had it i would drop it off this next weekend. Great pics girl :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts