Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OMG it's finally done!

Okay, so this was a Pit Bull photoshoot that i did with a few of my Go Puppy characters! Okay, so let's introduce them!
From the left to the right:
Oliver (chocolate and tan), Rascal (buckskin), Ginger(chocolate brindle), and Nugget (blue w/ white...on a good portion of his body xD).

I love them so much and after about 3 weeks they finally get to show their cute little faces to GP!

So, which one do you like? (It's okay if you like them all.)

You can never have too many virtual puppies right?
Character sheets for the newbies coming soon!

Gopuppy, Art © me

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
they are all great hard to pick a fav , but loving that chocolate one laying down, great job as always :)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are all great hard to pick a fav , but loving that chocolate one laying down, great job as always :)
Lol! Ginger says thank you! That was one of the hardest chocolate brindles i've ever made...as a matter of fact, she's my only cocoa brindle lol! :hug:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
OMG!! Girl, that is so so SO awesome!! :) Great job!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Im likin nugget ,, you need to make a white a seal one of Izzo for me =D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Oh Annie you know I love this pic, way to cute :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OMG!! Girl, that is so so SO awesome!! :) Great job!
Hahahaa! Thank you x a ton! LOL!!!! They all send hugs and kisses!!!! :hug:

Im likin nugget ,, you need to make a white a seal one of Izzo for me =D
Hahaha, Nugget says thanks buddy! Izzo huh? Let me know when you're ready haha! Thanks so much! :hug:

Oh Annie you know I love this pic, way to cute :D
Thankies momma Tye! I love Oliver so much.
fun fact! lol!, Oliver was a champagne girl at first named Cinnamon who was actually a blue fawn at first. She got so many changes including having her ears changed 5 times (Rascal is the only one with cropped ears in the Pibble Club.), and in the end i thought "Cocoa and tan!!!" and boom....here is a block headed yummy looking puppy with those sorrowful ears...i want to eat him up xD LOL!

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I don't know which one I like! Umm maybe the blue one... Or the one with Tan points... Oh they are wicked cute. I wish their was a virtual Pibble game with them!

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like the fawn pup.
Hahaha, thanks girl! Now prepare for their kisses lol! :hug:

I don't know which one I like! Umm maybe the blue one... Or the one with Tan points... Oh they are wicked cute. I wish their was a virtual Pibble game with them!
Lol!!! When i release their website and they become a bit more known, i'll be releasing posters, and giant stickers. Right now i've found where i'll get the posters made. So everyone will be able to collect them. Will that due until they get a game? LOL! The puppies send tons of cool kisses! :goodpost::hug:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
lol I thought that was Cinnamon, you have done a great job with them all, I think Rascal is still my fave, but I do love the ear sets on the others :D You know how I love my dogs with ears. :D Huggles

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol I thought that was Cinnamon, you have done a great job with them all, I think Rascal is still my fave, but I do love the ear sets on the others :D You know how I love my dogs with ears. :D Huggles
LOL yeah. Rascal is the baby, he gets what he wants when we he wants it. I secretly love him more then the others hahaha!
Yeah those ears can be hard to place at times, Rascal's at the most easiest lol xD Other then him, Crash the AM bully has a cropping done. Cinnamon will be made later on, i'll keep her as a champagne pup haha! :roll:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
I like her as a champagne pup it looks good on her and yeah Crash shuold have his ears cropped but that's the way you see 99% of all bullies, lol. And I can't wait to see what else you come up with :D

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like her as a champagne pup it looks good on her and yeah Crash shuold have his ears cropped but that's the way you see 99% of all bullies, lol. And I can't wait to see what else you come up with :D
Yep. Any other ear style made his head look weird lol xD Thanks! :woof:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahah I can imagine, could look like my nieces bully Gage lol. Huggles, keep up the awesome work :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts