Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since having my new job (only reason I can afford her lol) bit I just enrolled her in a 6 week group class with a cpdt certified trainer (the owner) 6 hour long class's for 150 thought of was a good deal. Supposed to be one of the best trainers here in austin!
Very excited!
Anyone else have any good success with training classes like this?

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
That is great you are doing this with her! I do obedience with my malamute/chow mix and he does fabulous! When I was a teenager I went to a few of these classes you are talking about with my parents' dogs and it was pretty successful :)

Let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is great you are doing this with her! I do obedience with my malamute/chow mix and he does fabulous! When I was a teenager I went to a few of these classes you are talking about with my parents' dogs and it was pretty successful :)

Let us know how it goes!
Well technically I'm still a teenager. (18) just a very well payed teenager :)
Anyway that's exactly what I wanted to hear was good feedback.
I'm very enthusiastic about taking steps in the right direction for the dog!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And no my parents didn't pay for the dog our her food or vet or for the ear crop. Most people get ahead of themselves and think all teenagers are irresponsible and they're parents pay for everything.

·
Super Moderator
4,655 Posts
Not all teenagers are irresponsible. My girls are ALMOST as responsible as you.
I'm very impressed that you taking her to training classes and doing it on your own. Great job. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just for a future heads up, myself and one other trainer offer free training classes (basics and advanced/cgc obedience) for free through Love-a-bull Inc. Noticed you were in the Austin area so figured I'd throw you a heads up :).

Jess

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just for a future heads up, myself and one other trainer offer free training classes (basics and advanced/cgcmy obedience) for free through Love-a-bull Inc. Noticed you were in the Austin area so figured I'd throw you a heads up :).

Jess
Woah that's awesome!
My girlfriend has a mix pit that she adopted and he needs training badly
When do you hold these classes and where? We are in north Austin cedar park

1 - 7 of 7 Posts