Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I found out she was coming through my neck of the woods so we set it up to meet up and bring the dogs. It was quick but fun.
:woof:

Gargamel has captured my heart,
according to Amy he liked me as well.
He is such a handsome boy and pictures don't do him justice.
I could just give him kisses all day.
:love2:

It was nice to actually meet someone in person off of the forum,
O'Malley was thrilled to meet her as well.
I think if he could have kissed her all night he would have.
:rofl:

Well, I hope the rest of thier trip goes well.
:thumbsup:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! You got to meet her before me and she lives here! Lol! That's cool though ;) no pics? Amy and I are going to a dog show together in a few weeks and hopefully taking the pups out for a walk soon to. :)

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Lol! You got to meet her before me and she lives here! Lol! That's cool though ;) no pics? Amy and I are going to a dog show together in a few weeks and hopefully taking the pups out for a walk soon to. :)
She told me,
She said y'all only live like 20 minutes away.

You got brought up because I was bragging on how awesome Bella looks and how I aspire for O'Malley to have her build.

No pics, it was dark and we were busy chit chatting.
She got one of O'Malley cause she fell in love with his face.
That pouty lip gets everyone.
:hammer:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Its always so cool to meet the people from the forum!

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
Glad to hear it went well! One day we will have to get together and take you huntin' and show you how we do things.. ;)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's awesome! I'm glad things went well, no matter how short the visit was.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Glad to hear it went well! One day we will have to get together and take you huntin' and show you how we do things.. ;)
I want to go hunting with you guys!

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd be down in a quick minute!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Very cool , wish we had more people who lived near us :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She told me,
She said y'all only live like 20 minutes away.

You got brought up because I was bragging on how awesome Bella looks and how I aspire for O'Malley to have her build.

No pics, it was dark and we were busy chit chatting.
She got one of O'Malley cause she fell in love with his face.
That pouty lip gets everyone.
:hammer:
Lol! Well thanks girl! I always take care of my dogs and have always given them a purpose other than sitting in a house all day. Pets or otherwise ;) just because we have pets doesn't mean they can't be properly exercised and stimulated. I'd love to go hunting but the closest we will get to that in the city is squirrel lol! Well, glad the meeting went well. I think Amy and I will have to take a trip down south together at some point and meet some of the other Floridians that frequent the forum! Shanna aka Eckomac is originally from my hood and I would love to meet up with as many of you all as we can ;) goodtimes :D

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Costra Nostra Frankie from Bako Bullyz lives right around the corner from me.. also been to several shows he was at and still havent met him.. lol

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Costra Nostra Frankie from Bako Bullyz lives right around the corner from me.. also been to several shows he was at and still havent met him.. lol
Did you go to the show yesterday? Was hoping someone would have pictures to show of it .

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very cool , wish we had more people who lived near us :)
My man has family in Canada, we might be moving there after I get done with college. Either there, a place with acreage here in FL, or TN.

Haven't decided yet, we are just weighing options.

·
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lol! Well thanks girl! I always take care of my dogs and have always given them a purpose other than sitting in a house all day. Pets or otherwise ;) just because we have pets doesn't mean they can't be properly exercised and stimulated. I'd love to go hunting but the closest we will get to that in the city is squirrel lol! Well, glad the meeting went well. I think Amy and I will have to take a trip down south together at some point and meet some of the other Floridians that frequent the forum! Shanna aka Eckomac is originally from my hood and I would love to meet up with as many of you all as we can ;) goodtimes :D
That would be awesome.
Malley works too, I just work 49hrs a week so it isn't as long of increments as I would like. I got him at the perfect weight, he just needs to get more cut :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts