Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cain has always known when we are eating he sits to the side, occasionally under the table, and so does Sheba. These two LOVE food! Well we've been eating in the living room recently using the coffee table as sort of a boundary line but coffee tables are new in our house and they're still getting used to it being there. We've been working on a down wait for eating and tonight we successfully had both dogs in a down wait the ENTIRE meal and during clean up. Neither tried to go for the piece of food I dropped off my fork either. I was so proud, especially of Cain, who has such a hard time staying in a down for lengths of time. It was just nice to not have drool on my feet haha

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
4,593 Posts
That's awesome!! Glad they're learning fast for you. :)

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
That's great news! So glad that they're learning and obeying for you.

·
Super Moderator
5,331 Posts
Sounds like Cain and Sheba are developing some fine table manners. You have every right to be proud. Keep re-inforcing that good behavior.

Joe

·
Premium Member
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes it's a great relief. Sheba is 5 and wasn't too bad with her manners. But lately she had been getting pretty brave, so this was a nice change from having to tell her to go sit back down lol

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
18 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... (I am laughing to/ at myself)~

we have such a long way to go!

Congrats tho bc that's excellent! They're not even mine and I'm proud of them!

A nice 'round of kisses' for 'em.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts