Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

YES! More traditional art! It's been 3 weeks, but enough is enough haha. So i slipped in some traddy
Get it? Traddy? Tradition--....oh never mind.
I drew Metagross, you know...Pokemon's Metagross? Mhmm.
You know those pokemon that you train up from an egg? Then you put them in your party to take them to the PC box and they never leave? Well he's not one, but he was a mini french fry when i found him, and he came from Platinum at a young lv. and was transferred xD. He's such a sweetheart, so he got the honor of being the first to spend the night in Dream World yesterday at the Global Link. He loved it, now he wants his house decorated....so i asked him would a sketch due til further do notice. He replied with the thought, "Well....no...but draw me anyway mom.", so I did it. He's spoiled rotten
He watched me nonstop the whole 8 hours, ain't he a doll?

Here's his info. (There's a few of them but i chose one)
"Metagross has four brains in total. Combined, the four brains can breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer. This Pokémon can float in the air by tucking in its four legs. "

I liked doing this, i think i'll do it more often....

See the WIP below :)

·
Premium Member
3,206 Posts
T'nisse, I'm probably too old to understand what the hell you're talking about, but I like your latest sketch!!! What I like even better is the WIP part, you should include that more often so all those viewing can fully appreciate what a talent you are:):):)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
AWESOME as usual!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T'nisse, I'm probably too old to understand what the hell you're talking about, but I like your latest sketch!!! What I like even better is the WIP part, you should include that more often so all those viewing can fully appreciate what a talent you are:):):)
LOL Pokemon and grown ups, it's hilarious. xD
Thanks buddy! Yeah i really should shouldn't I? I need to draw more Gryphons, i miss my big guys, that's what i was suppose to draw but this boy came out instead.
Thanks a ton! :D

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Thank you sooo much! You are so kind :)
Aww SHUX....I try to be kind :D I wish you lived closer to me.....I would pay you to give my daughter art lessons. I told you before at a very young age she was showing mad art skills. Now she is 9 and the star of her art class in school. But you my dear amaze me everytime I see your work! Keep it up :)

·
Banned
3,357 Posts
If there is one thing that Pokemon has taught me,it's that you will NEVER catch them all.

believe me,I have tried. LOL. Awesome art as always.

pss: Marill is the best.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If there is one thing that Pokemon has taught me,it's that you will NEVER catch them all.

believe me,I have tried. LOL. Awesome art as always.

pss: Marill is the best.
Yah seriously. The only way that can happen is if you have all of their games, back from when they were pocket monsters, or many MANY friends who have them so that you can trade lol xD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts