Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While walking Izzo this morning I was stopped by a strange {thats a nice way to put it} looking man .First things out of his mouth where "thats a blue nose aint it ?" Lol I looked at him and said if thats what you wanna call her . He started rambling on and on about how he breeds tough , mean looking dogs and how he thinks my bitch could really produce some Mean lookin dogs . I just went along with what he was saying , he told me his dogs were registered with the UKC . I asked him what bloodline they were , what there foundations were he couldnt give me a straight answer .. He asked me for my number So he could get ahold of me when he was ready to breed. I gave him the number to the michigan humane society and went on my merry way .. I just cant believe people sometimes . I serously wish I could just go to all the back yard breeders around me and take there dogs to be spayed and neutered myself.:mad:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO , should give them the number to BTK's show and tell them you only available tuesday nights between 7-8 LMAO.... JK , thats funny though Im beyond amazed at how many approach with the same kinda talk that guy did, we had a guy like that approached us at the last show lol , and then another who called us about a pup but then turned the convo into asking us if we need a stud for one of our girls lol. I think it took the boyfriend like 15 minutes to get it through to the guy we dont need a stud and not interested LMAO i woulda just hung up on the guy but I guess Im not as nice as him lol.

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
I probably would have ended up punching him in the face.. lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LMAO , should give them the number to BTK's show and tell them you only available tuesday nights between 7-8 LMAO.... JK , thats funny though Im beyond amazed at how many approach with the same kinda talk that guy did, we had a guy like that approached us at the last show lol , and then another who called us about a pup but then turned the convo into asking us if we need a stud for one of our girls lol. I think it took the boyfriend like 15 minutes to get it through to the guy we dont need a stud and not interested LMAO i woulda just hung up on the guy but I guess Im not as nice as him lol.
Lol sometimes I feel bad for them , not knowing what there talking about and they really think they do, but ignorance is bliss and you cant learn anything if you think you know everything , so to each his own lol . I just really wanna see his face when the michigan humane society picks up the phone instead of me =D Bahahaha

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I probably would have ended up punching him in the face.. lol
Lol thought about slapping him to see if he would come back to reality but ehh not worth it . Izzo probably would have went after him , :confused:he kinda looked like he coulda had rabies lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Well Izzo, your thug guy's older, dumber cousin asked me last week could he see my pit. I said no and that he was in training. He then asked me what "breed" my dog was. I told him that he had already said that he was a pit right? He gave me the most incredulous look and said Nawwww, I know it's a pit. I mean what breed. You know rednose, gotti. You know? I looked at him for a minute and responded that I didn't know about those "breeds" and that he was just a pit. Oh yeah, by the way, when you hold that spay/neuter clinic, get more than just the back yard breeders. There are plenty out there who consider themselves to be "established and proven" that need to go too.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
They come a dime a dozen around here to! I've been asked to breed Bella about ten times since I got her 5 months ago. Funny, its all dudes who have asked and not one woman. Hmmmm, I wonder why? I had a dude ask me to breed her to his old Southern bulldog who was this big red looking mastiff like thing. He was like "they would make some great looking babies" I was like, I think NOT! The ignorance with this breed is amazing. Everyone I come across has to breed there pit bull. God forbid they fix them! So frustrating!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I know .. Ive had people tell me I was stupid for having Izzo fixed . I just tell them know Im in it for the entire breed !

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
I gave him the number to the michigan humane society and went on my merry way .. I just cant believe people sometimes . I serously wish I could just go to all the back yard breeders around me and take there dogs to be spayed and neutered myself.:mad:
hahaha THAT rocks! Good for you. Best way to handle it. People like that will never listen or understand....

·
Registered
73 Posts
iv been asked two times if cali was availible to be bred cause they had rottweilers that if bred with her would make really tough dogs i said both times no i have her spayed cause i wanted a good answer when people ask such questions ,ok i said it nice here but u gets the jist of it lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol yea I know . i had to make my story more pg lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
one of the instances im glad i have a boy dog ... i give em some awsome numbers on stud fees ... well awsome for me. 12k is reasonable isnt it ?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I will hook you up with the Rejection Hotline's number....Yes it exists. I have given it to many people XD
:rofl: lol we had that number for at the club when a guy just wouldnt take no to gettin your number lmao.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
I serously wish I could just go to all the back yard breeders around me and take there dogs to be spayed and neutered myself.:mad:
might as well get the breeders them selves done to while your at it too :thumbsup:

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
LoL...that's funny. I would have just given him a cold stare then given him that rejection hotline number ;)hehehe.... Humor Hotlines - Rejection Hotline Numbers By State

whoops just noticed xiahko posted the same thing earlier...either way here it is. They have different ones for each person's local area...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts